Thread: White SR for sale on ebay and autotrader

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default White SR for sale on ebay and autotrader

Was it someone's off here? Can see a png sticker in the window and a png keyring. Looks clean.

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a while ago then sold to a guy local to me. I made him an offer for it recently as it needs some work but the guy had a better offer from the dealer saying he wanted to keep it for his son as his first car. He must have kept it for all of 24 hours then whacked it on ebay for nearly double what he paid.
    The boot floor corners are starting to come through. The bottoms of the doors are going on the seams. The engine bay has been plated on both sides, and not very well. The drivers rear arch has been bodged and it is rammed full of filler which has started to crack. Vinyl sections are actually painted so not sure what that is hiding and it has non gen wings that do not fit very well.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was my worry, i'm not getting into a resto again...easily end up spending double again. Inner wings don't come along too often to sort the plating out.

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Novasport View Post
    It was a while ago then sold to a guy local to me. I made him an offer for it recently as it needs some work but the guy had a better offer from the dealer saying he wanted to keep it for his son as his first car. He must have kept it for all of 24 hours then whacked it on ebay for nearly double what he paid.
    The boot floor corners are starting to come through. The bottoms of the doors are going on the seams. The engine bay has been plated on both sides, and not very well. The drivers rear arch has been bodged and it is rammed full of filler which has started to crack. Vinyl sections are actually painted so not sure what that is hiding and it has non gen wings that do not fit very well.
    Now..... Ritch, your eith playing us all so you get another immaculate nova in your fleet, or you have just done me a massive favour and save me an hours drive and a lot of hassle....

So which one is it?

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The latter. It is a bit of a dog. I offered him £1500 and that was a bit too much for my liking and he said no. Wasnt even going to try and bargain with him. I have never seen so much filler in a rear arch, it was full of it.

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, cheers then dude, as I'd been in contact with the seller to get better det ailed pictures, he was reluctant to send them over, so now i know why, ah well..

Sr rep mine it is then..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading this I now understand the comment of relief by the long time owner /seller on facebook in March
    Nova SR 1.4