Thread: FAO NEW/OLD - PNg Club Contributors -UPDATE

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation FAO NEW/OLD - PNg Club Contributors -UPDATE

As of This friday (14th March 2014) at 8PM we will be implementing a new trader subscirption system.
    It will live in http://www.pngclub.com/forum/payments.php along with the Club Membership item.
    The main cost has not changed, it is still £40 for 12Months (you get a club pack in there too, NO I dont want to hear it about the club pack posting ) and £25 for 6 months but no club pack.
    The reasoning for the 6 months is for anyone to test the water or if they have a short term thing they want to do.

Neither will auto renew to save having to give bigger refunds when ineveitably you forget and wonder where the cash went, year after year

Any current club contributor users will be chucked out (unless you can prove/justify otherwise) a few minutes before, to enable a clean sheet and fair/fresh start for all involved.
    This shall make life easier for anyone wanting to trade or being tapped on the shoulder for trading but getting no where with my lazy ass.

Hope this makes sense and that it goes forwards well.

Thanks

PNG Admin / Mod Team

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update.

All current contributors have been removed from their user group (I did some digging and no one has paid in the past 13 months ).
    new system is live. Hopefully it'll work :s

We will accept banner adverts if you desire. The details of which will be sorted later next week.
    in the mean time I trust this won't be taken too badly (I can see it will be by some) and that all folks tapped on the shoulder can now do their thing and support the site.

many thanks

Club Member Club Member novarally's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Payment sent to you this morning for 12 month status, thanks.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, it works... I'm shocked my admining in the magic panel is less than great

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, its been active for a week, I know rome wasnt built in a day but even so.

There is now a ZERO tollerence stance on selling so much you could open a scrap yard.
    If you are a known mass seller (be it those who try to hide it in PM's or an ex trader still doing it) we will issue a 48hr time to fix it, and then onto a 7 day holiday. Yes its mean and nasty, but frankly youve all gotten away with free advertising for well over a year, if not MUCH longer! Its only fair.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one extra update...

Should you (the contributor) wish to give stuff away, thats completely fine. Do what you want (so long as its within the general rules of the forum etc), afterall, its your cash not ours

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have added a 12month auto renewing option to the list of contribution choices.
    I have no idea if I can change any of you, already on the non renewing to the new one