Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: update

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it's just me that HATES the mobile skin sh^te. I think they look crap and are worse to use.
    What's up with the normal skin/site? Works perfect, looks nice and works just how you want it too.

Don't get me start with that sh*te tapatalk. What's up with the inbuilt browser? I use Chrome on my HTC, it's all linked to my pc to i have all my book marks and settings and stuff, has all my pass words so no signing in crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Every Poxy forum you look on is shoving pop ups at you for using some gimpy (not free) app or another to use to view it... Yet the browser renders the forum fine and can interact fine.
    Annoying isn't it. More so when it doesn't work fully... Even if it is free.
    Last edited by Benn; 23-01-14 at 11:48 AM.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did look at updating the mobile skin on here a while back, but as with many things I've not had time to fidlde with it. Standard desktop skin does render Ok though on a mobile.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont see how its a pain to upload photos. I just email what I want to upload to my photo bucket. Then open my app and click the photo and the link copies, then past it where I want the photo. Not really that hard is it? Ok its not like facebook where you can upload it from your phone on to the page but its not that much effort is it? I think people are just getting lazy now days.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes some sites have an upload facility... But they charge lots more due to the storage size needed etc. Who would like the membership fee raised purely to save 5seconds?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Yes some sites have an upload facility... But they charge lots more due to the storage size needed etc. Who would like the membership fee raised purely to save 5seconds?
    well since you put it like that I mean 5seconds aint a hardship at work all day trying to upload piccys when in sainsburys is hard