Thread: Mk1 Nova Saloon

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mk1 Nova Saloon

After much consideration I've decided to put my mk1 saloon up for sale. I bought the car not long ago but due to work reasons I must choose something a little more practical and for daily life aswell. I bought the car with the intentions of making it into a really tidy car but could never get round to it.

The car is a 1 litre, 2 door saloon. It has had some modification but not a lot. It has some service history but not loads but does have MOT till June/July 14 and tax till jan 14.

It has covered about 73k genuine miles, this will change slightly as still using the car and is in really tidy shape. All the arches are fine without a spot of rust and the same goes for the rest of the car. Drivers door is not in the best of shape due to rust so could do with replacing and same goes for the passenger door but is not as bad yet.

It runs and drives fine without fault, it's just had a recent full service including a new alternator and battery as well.

The car is lowered on raceland coilovers front and 40mm springs on the rear. The car will come with spax rear shocks and 100mm lowering springs included. It has 6 dial clocks fitted with working dials, just needs the rev counter wiring up And also comes with a brand new opel grille.

Like every car it has it's bad points. As mentioned earlier both doors could be replaced. The sunroof leaks but only minor amounts and the inside grab handle is broken.

These are the only good photos I have of the car, I will grab more when I have the chance tomorrow and can email them to anyone.

The price of the car is £850 with the brand new wolfrace slot mags on the car all with new tyres or £750 on steelies, no offers please.

The car is located in Croydon/ south london (SM6). Viewing welcome whenever, pm if interested.

Thanks.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shame your that far away.... just what i been looking for

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FB_evolutions View Post
    shame your that far away.... just what i been looking for
    If it's just what you've been looking for then you should be willing to travel

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now £800

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it would be just a side car mate cost me to much get it back if still for sale after new year i will defoo be taking a trip down to view it ... going through a exspensive EK9 JDM buy at the moment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sold to me