After some thought I have decided to out the SRI for sale.
Details

2.0 16v ECOTEC, not kost desirable but just oulls very well and has 135bhp, not proven but healthy and you can tell.

Milage : 110, 000 just clocked up (only done 1000 miles max since iv owned in which I have serviced the car)

Tax-1/*/14 ,
Cant remember off the top of my head

MOT - April ish next year I think

Been stored in a Garage since August.

Has an uprated Sytec fuel pump as the old one died and a K&n Airfilter, I have the original I just liked the sound.

Now to the main bit, rust.

I bought the car as a complety standard Cav SRI with minimul rust, thr only major piece is is you view my progress blog, where every CAV/VAUXHALL goes, the arches, but thisnis just one piece, and I have the panel to replace the rust and had all the intention just never gor round to it.

Cambelt was done not many thousand ago aparently, recepts since I have owned the car, few from previous.

Most electrics replaced, interior tidy, very nice car and thats why I bought it.

The only problem, which I caused, is that the handbrake cable snapped and rolled into a pillar, luckly and scuffed the alloy, and dented the door, I have a door to replace, so no issue, just a matter of changing.

And thats it. The price is £850, which is fair, its what I have in it minus the door damage that I have taken into consideration and have a door to replace, few spairs including, 4 branch from redtop, polybushes, second grill and few interior parts.

Located in Scarborough, oics on my progress blog named "NEWBY SRI" but I woll post new pics up soon 

Pics on request, il send through Whatsapp, I have been told by lads on mk3cav forum ny photos skills arent very good so il get some new ones, advert may souns bad but im not very good at sales

Also interested in swaps