Thread: Rough price

Senior User
    Somewhere under the bonnet. Drives: Mark 4 Astra GSi turbo. Builds: Nothing yet.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rough price

This is obviously aimed at Olly.

Just want to know if it possible to give a rough guesstimation on a price for my nova... Seeing as I have just landed myself a job, I shall be able to finish the rebuild quite quickly.

If I PM you some details, is it possible for a rough quote? Just so I can sort out my finances as I am very nearly at the end of my current policy, I don't want to renew it with the disastra...

Club Member Club Member Pistol Pete's Avatar
    Swindoncestershire Building: A Breeze Blue XE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you pm him during office hours he usually sorts a call back.
    My Rebuild

They're over there with their new toys. Someone brought them in. No idea who bought them though.....

Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyThom View Post
    This is obviously aimed at Olly.

Just want to know if it possible to give a rough guesstimation on a price for my nova... Seeing as I have just landed myself a job, I shall be able to finish the rebuild quite quickly.

If I PM you some details, is it possible for a rough quote? Just so I can sort out my finances as I am very nearly at the end of my current policy, I don't want to renew it with the disastra...
    Hi,

happy to help but it is almost impossible to estimate a price without knowing the full details. Best bet would be to call us on tel: 01707 642552 or PM over your contact details and I can arrange a call back?

Thanks

Ollie
    Sky Insurance