Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROLLING ROAD(AINT PICS)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: ROLLING ROAD(AINT PICS)

me sri gave a good 108 B.H.P at fly wheel, not bad to say theres no engine mods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yamyam leader aren't you that barnes knobhead that everybody hates? so fuck off.
    for your information that car was built from a bare shell in my garage, fuel lines and wiring upwards, so get a grip.
    not at all jealous are we? and i paid for it with my own money!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on lads,as my mum would say: we all had a good day, now don`t spoil it! Everybody did well, and Idon`t think anybody was disapointed with there perpormance no matter how they went about it. Us Nova lads have got to stick together coz we get enough stick from everywhere else!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIGHT YAM YAM LEADER
    martin hills 2litre 16valve on 45s'built and fitted by himself.everymod done except for spray work wus self done'if u happend to read is lettering on is engine block u would have realised..and i myself ran the blue nova with 2 litre 8valve..alot of work also carried out by martin 'so twatty boy..its not all daddys money now is it..and dont be getting jealous of us 2 litre boys! and for ur info..my conversion wus very low cost..! so take a jump..and im at all the shows if u wanan come have a look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got 80BHP at the wheels in my 1.4SR. The only mods it had for the day was a full stainless steel exhaust, so according to the standard performance figures, that exhaust is giving me around an extra 8BHP, which I'm pretty chuffed about. Oh, MC, I'll be in touch very soon about the twin webbers. Cheers for all the advice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I managed to pull 127bhp at the fluywheel with a stainless system, K&N, Mafco pro leads. 102 BHP at the wheels, quite chuffed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yamyamleader go fuck yourself I've seen the work that went into Ians car and much of it was done by him or by his friends so.... if you want to find all daddys money get yourself down to your nearest citroen dealer
    www.saxokillers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yamyamleader, For your information the Black 2.0L Nova at the rolling road session belongs to me, and all the work was done by myself and some mates. The engine conversion was orginally carried out by a so-called professional company who did a shit job (not courtney). This as since been sorted by me and my mates, only cause I ain't got a garage, welder or engine lift, and the near on ?15K spent on it as come from my own cash!!!! Not Daddies money or bank Loans/Student Loans!!!! So what if other people can?t be arsed to do work on there car?s themselves, Not everyone is Mechanically minded!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe he realised is car wus a shed? i really dont know.
    maybe u fail to realise but some of us work'earn money and spend on our cars'im sure we dont all own mig welders and engine cranes and all have garages we can work in??
    so stop being an arse.we didnt slag ur car down did we?but seems they all might now..
    how come u didnt point this fact out at the rolling road? im sure ian andy and myself would have been happy to answer ur daddys moneys questions..!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yamyamleader your sri (gsi) was ruff as fuck go and spend so of ur money and get a respay and some wheels you surfer dude. shave that rat off your face to.