Thread: stay clear

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default stay clear

Right choice insurance group. Dont pay the fee they bump your insurance up soon after you pay
    There on confused a n compair the market . Total rip off

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yer halifax have done it to me

Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gteben View Post
    Right choice insurance group. Dont pay the fee they bump your insurance up soon after you pay
    There on confused a n compair the market . Total rip off
    Can you be more specific as to what has actually happened, eg what fee?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*had the same problem with right choice insurance . But they told me insurance is 678pound for the year when u paid the start up few of 200 pounda on the same phone call after a minute of payment being made they told me I had another claim made . Well I went nuts as they put my inaurance up to 1893.00 a year . I told them to get stuffed an give me my money back an they said they couldnt. Well I was stuck so I had the insurance well each couple of months my insurance went up . So after 7months purchased my new focus .spoken to the lady on the phone .They told me there was no extra payments nuffin to pay other then a charge fee of 20pounds to change pver the vehicales. Well anyways*Got in touch with this insure the box an they got me a quote at 590pound couldnt refuse.Then had a phone call off right choice stating I owed them 789poind as the focus insurancewent thru the roof*Told them to get knotted as I knew the price . They threated me with court an baliffs an everythinkNow have to pay them off the money £50 a month*My adivce is stay well clear of right choice insurance group .biggist waste of time .You want to read the reviews they have . At this minute im speaking to cba to see if I can take them to courtAs when rip't me off an other people