Thread: sri on megasquirt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default sri on megasquirt

Hi just wondering if any body has a basemap and wiring pin outs for the Sri lump. Gonna keep the engine standard to start with to get my head around megasquirt then hopefully supercharge it. any help appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most MS systems will come with some sort of basemap unless you built it yourself.
    Best off getting the sri wiring out of haynes, and then making the loom up from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for reply had a look at the basemaps already there but they seemed all over the place. Will it start on the basemap and just work from there. Also do know if you can piggy back ms into the loom and leave the standard ecu on and data log it then just pretty much copy it. That's what I was thinking regards wiring but what are the pin out on ms its self. Cheers

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I built my own and it had a base map on it. You'll only need to set your cranking pulses to get it started but as soon as it fires it will be on the map. Then set the idle values on the map and work from there. Pretty sure mine ran ok on the base map. If you buy it pre built then the supplier should ask what engine it's for and give you a better base map. I wouldn't attempt it without a wideband either. Also spend a lot of time reading through all the info online, there's a lot of it and it helps to read up first.