Thread: 1988 mk1 f reg nova gem 1ltr, full service history.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1988 mk1 f reg nova gem 1ltr, full service history.

I've been driving this around as my daily for almost a year now, it was given to me as a 17th present for my birthday, and it has been my pride and joy for 9 months ! The engine is perfect, it starts every time no problems, it's a 1 litre but is surprisingly nippy, handles lovely, all round a gorgeous little car. I'm selling it due to finally finishing my peugeot 205 turbo diesel project, and no longer need this !

It has a full service history, it comes with the original log book, a nova service map, the instructions for the panasonic radio, and some other bits that i'm not sure of, theyre all in the pictures ! It's old so obviously the body work isnt perfect, there's three visible areas of rust, one on one of the rear arches, a bullet hole on passenger side front wing, and a bit of rust on passenger side front arch.
    It's had a knock on the drivers side wing but it didnt cause and structural damage, i've knocked it back out and filled it but it's still a little dented. I'm pretty sure that's it for the bad bits, it's really been a little gem to me for the past year, and i will be sad to see it go

it will be up for sale as soon as I sort out the insurance on my peugeot, and i'd like £900 for it ONO. This would make a great restoration project for someone who's into that, i would do it but i'm not too interested in taking it back to original condition. Thanks for reading ! I'll put all of the pictures onto my photobucket as i cant upload them straight onto here.

If you'd like to see more pictures or want to ask any questions you can text me : 07805860684, as im not on here much anymore.
    http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/Ll...homas/library/

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As per the rules, i've put that price up as a ballpark figure. Feel free to offer what you think it's worth. Any questions about details or anything feel free to ask, on here or text, my number's up above.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price drop to anything around the £700 mark, as my gate and the wind decided to attack it while it was parked on the drive... rear bumper and drivers side tail light now smashed/dented. So bloody unfortunate.