Thread: vauxhall nova redtop J173 GNL

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vauxhall nova redtop J173 GNL

my cousin got this gsi from England a good 7years ago and im trying to look up the history of it.. if anyone could help that would be great thanks..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not a real gsi its a base model made into a rep, a lad from north east build it into as it was in that pic, he then sold it to a close friend and we added the champion leather trim into it, the colour is a one off also. engine was a good xe well looked after. was a very nive car, apart from the speaker pods and back shelf

any more info i could find out if needed

will

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w_wall_2001 View Post
    its not a real gsi its a base model made into a rep, a lad from north east build it into as it was in that pic, he then sold it to a close friend and we added the champion leather trim into it, the colour is a one off also. engine was a good xe well looked after. was a very nive car, apart from the speaker pods and back shelf

any more info i could find out if needed

will
    sorry Will my bad..

please fill me in on more information cause my cousin hasnt a clue about this cars past and i wana surprise him about it. in all honesty its went down hill big time. shes sat in the garage covered in dirt and dust. he was on about fixing her up and keeping it or breaking it but like u said it was a very nice car and very quick from what i hear..

if you can try post me pics from the past of it being built or anything at all would be great. tell me this was there ever a thread of this on any car forums? i put her up on corsasport and some lad was saying that she was a write of, more aless slabbering just..
    Last edited by NathanKirkpatrick; 02-04-13 at 02:59 PM.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked about this on here for Dean before and told him about it. Engine had 63k and came from a calibra I was told.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanKirkpatrick View Post
    sorry Will my bad..

please fill me in on more information cause my cousin hasnt a clue about this cars past and i wana surprise him about it. in all honesty its went down hill big time. shes sat in the garage covered in dirt and dust. he was on about fixing her up and keeping it or breaking it but like u said it was a very nice car and very quick from what i hear..

if you can try post me pics from the past of it being built or anything at all would be great. tell me this was there ever a thread of this on any car forums? i put her up on corsasport and some lad was saying that she was a write of, more aless slabbering just..
    was a luxe if i remember rightly. got no pictures unfortunately but was built to a high standard. the lad built it had a brother who built a very similar looking one but hyundai red with those wheels on it now from the other car, originally was running a set of dare v2's. I drove it to pvs a few years back and it never missed a beat, only things different to that pic above was with different reg plates and minus the gsi badge. it is running a proper conversion kit which was expensive when it was built. Ill try finding out more info.
    if your cousin was to ever sell let me know id be interested in it.

will

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend micheal malloy built this have yous got facebook

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers bud. got in contact with him so waiting on a reply

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carlo46 View Post
    My friend micheal malloy built this have yous got facebook
    mick didnt, bram from seaham built it, mick bought it from him, micks my close mate

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A new mick had owned it somwere down the line mate