Thread: Only 4000 on the clock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Only 4000 on the clock

Hi All.
    Please go easy on me as I'm new to all this. I have been asked to find out some info and sell a friends car. As of the time at posting this i have not seen the car but i know a bit about the history.(going to see and get pic's in the week)

It is a J plate first registered in April 1992.
    5 Door in white.
    1.4 Luxe Plus model.
    This car has been garaged ALL of its life and has had only ONE owner.
    And as you can see from the title it has only 4000 mile on the clock(Not to sure why he brought it really .LoL)

What I would like to ask is (and you guys will know better than most I hope) how much would it be worth. I know older cars are generally cheap but taking its very sheltered life in to consideration I think it might be worth a bit more than the standard ones.
    Hope you all can help with any advice or ideas on the best place to sell or advertise this car..

Thanks
    Cakes

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its worth what somebody is willing to pay for it.

I would suggest looking on popular websites - ebay, autotrader etc as whats it worth threads are not allowed on here.

Why dont you put up a proper for sale thread on here, with photos and location etc with a price you think then you will see if you get any interest.

Sadly, 5drs never seem as popular as other models so that will have a factor on the value.

Ill offer £100

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately 'Whats it worth?' threads are not allowed.
    Post a proper for sale thread with a full description, location, pictures and the amount the owner would sell it for. If it does not sell, it was too expensive
    Or, whack it on Ebay, it will find its value there but be prepared to deal with a lot of muppets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the advice Kent.I will have to do that in the week at some point..

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to close this to adhere to the rules, cars for sale must have a price, and location, and ideally to help your sale, good recent pictures are needed!

Normally id just close or bin this thread, but as youre new ill be nice and leave this reply with a few suggestions for you, good luck with the sale.