Thread: Weirdest/coolest thing you've found in a second hand car

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phunkynova View Post
    You'll probably find this is theft as the car was not yours or did I misunderstand you about taking £78.52 for a customers car.

Found 40 Euros under the Co-drivers seat when I got my rally car back to Czech from England
    The money didnt belong to the taxi driver either as it would have been lost by other people under the seats so its like finding money on the street realy and iirc the car didnt belong to him as he rented it to use a taxi

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd1986 View Post
    Were do you buy your cars from to be finding stuff like that. Did you bin the drugs or sell them?
    Smashed up the crack and blow torch destroyed it.
    Smoked the resin LOL Was when i used to smoke it years ago like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd1986 View Post
    The money didnt belong to the taxi driver either as it would have been lost by other people under the seats so its like finding money on the street realy and iirc the car didnt belong to him as he rented it to use a taxi
    Which technically is theft by finding...just saying, not arsed either way

Oh and for the thread, most interesting thing would be a silver butter knife under the backseat of a car many years ago...posh sarnies in a crap family hatch? Perhaps.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Smashed up the crack and blow torch destroyed it.
    What a waste

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    live ammo in a nova saloon when helping baxter do some highway bodgery....

re the dead cats....

i did once wire a dead cat to the silencer of a lowered maxi powered 1.2 corsa b (it was already dead when i acquired it) & the lad drove round for 4 days with it cooking & stinking to high heaven... all for a cheap practical joke to get him to go to kwikfit & ask them to look at his cat.
    That reminds me, I found a long expired fire extinguisher in a car so decided to play a little joke on my mate. I emptied the contents of the powder fire extinguisher into the backbox of his Renault 5 then put a rubber glove over the tailpipe and gaffa taped it on. He got in and started it and i have never seen a rubber glove get so big! It went with a hell of a bang followed by the biggest cloud of smoke ever, he really shat himself and jumped out thinking he had blown it up. Rather amusing

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Novasport View Post
    That reminds me, I found a long expired fire extinguisher in a car so decided to play a little joke on my mate. I emptied the contents of the powder fire extinguisher into the backbox of his Renault 5 then put a rubber glove over the tailpipe and gaffa taped it on. He got in and started it and i have never seen a rubber glove get so big! It went with a hell of a bang followed by the biggest cloud of smoke ever, he really shat himself and jumped out thinking he had blown it up. Rather amusing
    Hahahaha my mates bag of $hit civic is getting it

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Novasport View Post
    Bloody brilliant .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i was in the 6th form, there was a girl who's dad had restored an early moggie minor for her to drive... at the time people were taping condoms over tailpipes, but the tailpipe on the moggie was really small, so at the pub we all went to, we stuck a party balloon over it, and it failed to start... it wouldn't even crank over the girl was going mad that someone, and she laid the blame (rightly) on me, had sabotaged her car, then she rang her dad to come & sort me out, meanwhile my mate removed the balloon, which she hadn't seen.... so her dad arrived to bollock me & i pointed out that i'd done nothing to her car, which miraculously started....cue one embarassed girl & apologetic dad...