i would hit the blond bit that is a friend of their's LOL

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meritlover View Post
    stop looking at their site. The more people look and are disgusted/outraged by it the more they're likely to continue. don't give them the satisfaction of having so much as their page views increasing.
    Obviously that's the only reason they post it publicly. To give the finger to everyone and give them a stage to let them pi$$ the world off.

Have to agree with this strongly, ive removed the links for the other videos in another thread and asked for people to stop posting them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my neighbours keeps having his nova loon broken into, 3 times now, twice over the holidays. last time they stole 50p and a cuppa soup?! seriously?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    LOL at the retarded norverners...

Anyway, what would you expect to happen if youve got a sought after motor & the common knowledge of there being a key that'll start it hidden in the car
    That was a "smart" comment.....

By the way everyone Mike on png says if you buy an Audi expect it to be stolen! I'll be sure to let Audi know, maybe they can include it on future adverts

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well after living in England over ten years ago and having seven attempts of burglary for my 1.0 (looked like an SR) in 9 months, now mine are all alarmed, immobilised and with steering locks. Also cassette radios so even not worth braking into the car!

Although alarm, immobiliser and steering lock can be gotten through, if each one lasts a wee while, each second is a long time for a burglar when under pressure, so at least three things to get through is a bit off putting.

Anyway, they'll get nowhere if they don't know how a choke works !!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by novalovingned View Post

By the way everyone Mike on png says if you buy an Audi expect it to be stolen! I'll be sure to let Audi know, maybe they can include it on future adverts
    This is going to be popular....I always see Audis as overpriced VWs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not just Audi;s chap. LOTS of marques.

Im not saying it "will" be stolen. All im saying is, its a farking stupid idea to have a valet key kept on board when people know where they are.

And by retarded norveners, Im reffering to the drivel those brain dead ejits are spurting out on facebook.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Not just Audi;s chap. LOTS of marques.

Im not saying it "will" be stolen. All im saying is, its a farking stupid idea to have a valet key kept on board when people know where they are.

And by retarded norveners, Im reffering to the drivel those brain dead ejits are spurting out on facebook.
    I'm not on about the retarded norveners part

And totally agree about the "hidden" key. Bad idea except from when you locked it your own car

Just thought what do you expect when you have a nice motor was a wild statement

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marc69 View Post
    Well after living in England over ten years ago and having seven attempts of burglary for my 1.0 (looked like an SR) in 9 months, now mine are all alarmed, immobilised and with steering locks. Also cassette radios so even not worth braking into the car!

Although alarm, immobiliser and steering lock can be gotten through, if each one lasts a wee while, each second is a long time for a burglar when under pressure, so at least three things to get through is a bit off putting.

Anyway, they'll get nowhere if they don't know how a choke works !!

Know what you went through. I had some idiot trying to steal a mk2 I had outside my old house for a while. Would help if it had plug leads etc

Senior User
    Somewhere under the bonnet. Drives: Mark 4 Astra GSi turbo. Builds: Nothing yet.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Know what you went through. I had some idiot trying to steal a mk2 I had outside my old house for a while. Would help if it had plug leads etc
    My nova has no engine. Does this count as better than an alarm?