Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bilsteins, Spax coilovers, omex rev/launch control and 4 point harness

North Events Co-ordinator Moderator boffer8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bilsteins, Spax coilovers, omex rev/launch control and 4 point harness

Hi all,

I have some parts spare that I no longer need.

Pair of front thick tube bilsteins, in good condition but have been used for road rallying so do show signs of wear, no leaks, not coilover type, standard fixed platform type, £130

Pair of rear bilsteins, purchased for rally car, believed to be group A units, rubber bottom bushes in good condition, no leaks £80

Pair of Spax coilover units, in great condition, adjustable type (believed to be RSX) reprinted when I got them, platforms move freely, a little surface rust on threads but easily cleaned off £120

Pair of spax rear dampers, adjustable, believed to be RSX type, no leaks and in good condition, not used on road rally car, kept as spares but have covered about 750 miles, £80

Omex rev limiter with launch control, has been used for a couple of years, button was installed in hydraulic handbrake but can be installed anywhere, £80

4 point Ricco harness in excellent condition, couple of small chips on buckle, all adjusters move freely and still I date but need to check date, £60

Away for a few days but can get pictures when I get back, offers considered but not stupid ones, prices for forum rules but can be discussed

Couple of more parts to add, if your in need of anything please let me know and I'll see what I have.
    Last edited by boffer8; 30-12-12 at 08:06 PM.
    If Carlsberg did Motor clubs, then IDMC would probably be the best motor club in the world.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dash clocks?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, might have some six dial ones at home, will have a look and let you know?
    If Carlsberg did Motor clubs, then IDMC would probably be the best motor club in the world.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pics of spax front coilovers please

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will sort them this week for you pal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offers on all stuff considered, send me a pm, it all has to go

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are the pictures of the spax front and rear dampers and springs as required, forgot to mention that the front coilovers come with the top adjuster as well. Platforms are spinning free and have always been protected with WD40, also the damping adjusters are the top are moving freely. The bump stops are only about 500 miles old, in great condition:

I also have some 236mm discs (fitted to corsa sport, nova gsi etc) put on car and then it was never used, little surface rust but spot on like new with grubby finger prints and all £30;

and i also have some standard nova calipers from a base spec nova that had covered less than 25,000 miles, come with hanger brackets and a set of pads and the pipes all in excellent condition £20

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are pics of the bilstein units, the damper bottom holes have been opened up by the previous owner to allow for camber adjustment and tehy also have the brake hose mounts for use on corsa's and astras also.

and these are the rears, in great condition and no leaks

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are the front coilovers still for sale if so what sort of price would i be looking to have them posted to me
    very interested cheers alan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes the spax fronts are still available, I'd say that postage would be a max of £15 I would have thought.
    Cheers
    Ben