Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best thing you've ever said to a Shop Assistant...

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only posh shops work comission related. Harrods anyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only thing i can remember is at maccys the other day for some reason when we went threw the drive threw and asked for a large big mac meal he sed supersize so me m8 sed no if i wanted super size i would of asked for it now wouldnt i in the end we got wot we wanted and ended up throwing the ketchup back at em as we left

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try asking for a big mac at buger king....nice response..... ::

Senior User
    Caaaaardiff, Is:A Sheep Shagger, Drives:Slow astra, Building:my hopes up
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or a cheeseburger with no cheese :?
    That confuses our sweatty spotty till man

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or a burger with 'non of that crap you shove on them all'.

it sends the whole restraunt into meltdown. they can't get their stupid tiny brains around anything which isn't on the menu. after twenty minutes of waiting you get a cold burger with shite on it :twisted:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my mate is a bit slow and dumb, in a nice way, he went on his work experience at a local garage near me, now with him being a bit slow, the mechanics played a joke on him, one of the guys started to cough, so another mechanic said, 'u alright mate, u want something from chemist for that' they sent my mate there and told him to say to the women behind the counter,

'my mates got a sore throat, i was wondering if you've got a 'cunnylingus' you can give me to sooth it for him'

He atcualy went and did it! woman behind the counter gave him a funny look and said she hasn't got any.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

was collecting from a food factory once the bloke on the weighbridge need to know what was on the van before i went into him (for food contamination reasons) hadn't had anything on there since it was all steam cleaned out so told him glider engines an fuel, he went loopy tellin me that foodstuffs couldn't be loaded with fuel an was about to kick me off site when i had to drop a hint to him that gliders don't have engines an air is the fuel
    the redness in his cheeks an the look on his face said it all! ::

Club Member Club Member wisewood's Avatar
    El Secreto, Santander, Colombia, Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmfao @ dave - thats ace!!!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work part time in sainsburys to pay for my student life, and these days i really dont give a flying fook about getting sacked or anything, so i am getting more and more cheeky.

About a month ago i was having a bad day at work when a customer had asked for some advice on wine. I had shown them a few bottles which i recommended and for each one I got the response "Thats cheaper down Safeways". After the third bottle i was a little pissed off so when she said it i replied with "Well do you know what. Piss off down Safeway then and leave me alone". She picked up the bottle of wine and left in silence. :: .

Club Member Club Member wisewood's Avatar
    El Secreto, Santander, Colombia, Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pmsl. can imagine you doing that you know - with a really stern look on your face then laughing to yourself about it all afternoon ::

the other way around - working behind the bar once had this customer come to the bar and was being loud and demanding i served him first so i served everyone else around him and avoinded him for 10 minutes.

Then when i did walk up to him to serve him he was obnoxious and said "about f**king time too, 2 pints of fosters" so i leaned forward to his face and said just a sec we're out of fosters..." then i pressed the panic button beneath the bar and stood back watching for the doormen.

Sure enough moments later theny came barging through the crowds of people and i just held my arm in the air - pointed at him and they just bulldozed him outta the building.

They came back, asked what the problem was so i said "he was a tw*t" and they approved, but then they would, they tend to like throwing people around a bit.