Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burgo View Post
    Was that the real reg of the foreign saloon?
    He has several plates for all of his Corsa's, they are cheap & easy to get in Luxembourg. He has GM 1985 on the Sport, GM 0285 on the Spider, GM 1982 on his very early hatch iirc and a few more
    Last edited by Novasport; 15-07-12 at 10:39 PM.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Novasport View Post
    He has several plates for all of his Corsa's, they are chep & easy to get in Luxembourg. He has GM 1985 on the Sport I think, GM1982 on his very early hatch iirc and a few more

Saw you drive past the Manta Owners Club area on Saturday afternoon, you managed to keep it clean considering the state of the place!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Pointless fact about Irn Bru....

Ooop North they sell it in McDonalds. Down saff they dont.
    Not too sure how far up north your thinking but I live about 25 miles north of Newcastle and they dont sell it up here!

Quote Originally Posted by IIBENII View Post
    My Billing on Friday before we got flooded (camping with the viva outlaws)

What day did you get there we were just camping opposite on the hill!

My weekend was a complete wash out first my mates cally turbo burst a water hose 100 miles from the site so we stopped every services after that! then there was this! on the plus side I'm now finishing off the vodka I took down with me!

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amggsi View Post
    Saw you drive past the Manta Owners Club area on Saturday afternoon, you managed to keep it clean considering the state of the place!
    The Sport spent most of the time sat on the hard standing next to the caravan. Wish I had not gone that way as I got a load of mud in the arches. Jet washed it off once I was home though. First time its got wet for about 20 years apart from washing it

Senior User
    Somewhere under the bonnet. Drives: Mark 4 Astra GSi turbo. Builds: Nothing yet.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    First off really sorry for waking people up but as the river had just started to burst its banks we thought you should have the chance to make your own decision. I hate being woken up in the morning so felt really guilty going round the tents this morning. Not that TeddyThom even stirred! Hopefully a bit of grub on the loon-a-que softened the blow.

Thanks for everyone that came, the club would be nothing without you guys, you did the club proud by helping each other out and keeping a brave face on things. Was great to meet some new faces, hopefully no one was put off and hope to see you next year, and as for the die hard bunch I know I will

Finally can we keep the complaints to the other threads, would be nice to salvage something good and not turn this thread into a complete bitch fest, aslo those seeking refunds can find more info HERE
    I sleep like a log mate, I also had the best spot and wasn't even worried about the floods in the field except for when I had to get the Nova off, which I did with no issues whatsoever. The nearest my tent got to being flooded was a small corner sitting in the river attempt that was sitting behind it I have a picture somewhere let me find it.

EDIT: this is the river behind my Nova and my tent:

Nice to finally put some faces (and voices ) to names, I enjoyed myself, and managed to get something to eat off the loon-a-que, which I have wanted to do ever since I first see it here on the forums .

Shame I somehow managed to miss bazil though, I have a funny feeling that is going to be an expensive mistake

Roll on next year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How deceptive was that then - we thought it was going under you! Jammy git

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi girls and boys, now we 're at home, too.

it was my first show in billing and i must say, it's completly different of our shows in germany and i like it. nice talks about the car and a lot of excelent cars.

it's too bad that one night killed the show. on saturday and sunday the weather was ok.

But we make the best of it and so we take a loot of picture about steve's tr and thomy's michalak.

The british girls have a lot of fun in the puddles, too. is puddles the right word?!

And after the shots, we are hungry, but steve eat all of our steaks.

Ok, we don't want to be hungry, we have enough for all of us.

So it was a beautiful weekend in england, had a lot of fun, nice talks and nice cars.

so i thing, it wasn't my last show in billing. my only hope is, that the weather is a liddle bit better in the future.
    Last edited by marcel; 16-07-12 at 01:07 PM.

Junior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post

What day did you get there we were just camping opposite on the hill!
    got there friday morning left saturday morning yours the black or silver nova on that hill?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Marcel, if you liked Billing in the rain you will love it in the sun Puddles is fine but these were more like lakes