Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: VBOA Rally 2012 billing

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love billing iam 13 and have been going for many years we come from fife dunferline and will be going this year and hope to talk to a lot of png members for tips becuse i have a mk2 sri nova in blue and want it standerd and i love vauxhall there the best cars in the world to me lambos are **** and ma dad has 2 mk1 astras one is gte a vectra b a vectra c estate ma bro has astra coupe turbo and is maby bring it down and ma dad will be bringing his vectra c i know stev lamond so will come over to see yous with him hopfully

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ivauxhallkyle View Post
    i love billing iam 13 and have been going for many years we come from fife dunferline and will be going this year and hope to talk to a lot of png members for tips becuse i have a mk2 sri nova in blue and want it standerd and i love vauxhall there the best cars in the world to me lambos are **** and ma dad has 2 mk1 astras one is gte a vectra b a vectra c estate ma bro has astra coupe turbo and is maby bring it down and ma dad will be bringing his vectra c i know stev lamond so will come over to see yous with him hopfully
    I thought by 13 you would have learnt punctuation by now,

Great to see younger ones interested in older cars though