Thread: vauxhall nova hatch for sale

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default vauxhall nova hatch for sale

My Vauxhall nova is for sale unfinished project, it currently has a 1.6 mpi engine in, it ran mint before pvs but currently has problems, currently has no rad and needs wiring sorting out to get it started again, easy to do but just haven't got the time, also I think the outs fuel pump is blocked so when I had it running it was a bit slugish apart from that its mint for what it is i have a new outa fuel pump for it, just need connections to connect up, it is sat on coilovers front and rear strut brace, handles mint, fully stripped out no roof lining either 2 front GTE seats GTE bumpers and side skirts, this shell is solid never been welded, front end just been painted, it is tax till end of august and 12month m.o.t. iv had this car nearly 3 years and iv loved it, only selling as i need to get a bigger car. offers reasonable
    it wont let me upload pics so if u want to see i can easily email them you if you leave ur address cheers
    Last edited by leon whitehead; 24-06-12 at 01:49 PM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Needs a price

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

£995 ono

Senior User Club Member paul james's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might want to add your location too, and some photos wouldn't hurt either.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leon whitehead View Post
    £995 ono
    Have you seen the prices of ones that dont need even half as much work? Think you might be being a little optimistic there!

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doncaster is my location and it won't let me upload pics and I would take 800, iv spent a fortune on this car whilst iv owned it

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally i'd elaborate on your description a little, not to put you or the car down but from where i am i see

"engine in runs mint when running" "fuel pump is blocked so when I had it running it was a bit slugish"

Mint when running would make me think its a brand new untouched engine, i'd even go as far as you've had an engine in the corner of your garage wrapped up since 1989 when you bought it from vauxhall, not even rebuilt engines are called mint

"but currently has no rad and needs wiring sorting out to get it started again" "12month m.o.t."

How does it get 12 months MOT with an engine thats not wired with no radiator
    Last edited by Jon_nova1; 24-06-12 at 11:18 AM.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_nova1 View Post
    personally i'd elaborate on your description a little, not to put you or the car down but from where i am i see

"engine in runs mint when running" "fuel pump is blocked so when I had it running it was a bit slugish"

Mint when running would make me think its a brand new untouched engine, i'd even go as far as you've had an engine in the corner of your garage wrapped up since 1989 when you bought it from vauxhall, not even rebuilt engines are called mint

"but currently has no rad and needs wiring sorting out to get it started again" "12month m.o.t."

How does it get 12 months MOT with an engine thats not wired with no radiator
    Fully agree with all of this, There is no reason why it wont sell (Except the high price) but nobody is going to buy it with that description which appears to be a poor attempt to mislead any buyer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger13 View Post
    Fully agree with all of this, There is no reason why it wont sell (Except the high price) but nobody is going to buy it with that description which appears to be a poor attempt to mislead any buyer!
    its his he can sell it for what ever he likes, if you dont want to pay that much then best just looking for another car you wouldnt find your self walking around a car lot bitching about how much traders sell there s reg puntos for so why do it on here.
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ye cheers, right ill explain now then, 2 days before pvs, i had a rad in the nova and it was running mint so i got it an m.o.t, i drove down to pvs in the car it was totally fine ran mint, then on the way back it started playing up running a bit slugish, so when i got back i disconnected the wires to make sure they wasn't a break in them, and the rad i had to take off to put on my other car that it was currently in