Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any hard working, tax paying English man will obviously vote Conservative

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

being a midlander, i'm from a large group of employed people who resent that scotland gets twice the amount of money per head in public spending than we do.....

Labour are like chavs, they only seem interested in big towns & cities, the country people have been hung out to dry so many times by them over the years that we don't feel represented by them. the lib-dems round here are all old hippies & teachers, and they really don't seem much use, so by default the tories won again

Club Member Club Member bazzap8389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm happy that the SNP wiped out all but 3 sets pity about who's running the country again though..
    Last edited by bazzap8389; 09-05-15 at 07:27 AM.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conservatives seem only interested in the south.what was it they said before??
    "Consider moving to the south to find work"
    Patronising cunnts.
    "Were going to reward hard work"
    What,by taking more tax off us and rewarding those who are richer with tax cuts?!
    You couldnt make it up

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Labour have had plenty of chances and have always ****ed it up, they ain't a working class party in the slightest, they are spineless bunch of idiots reaching out to jobless benefit bums in an attempt to win votes. Offering to raise the minimum wage to £8 is retarded attempt to get voters, all that would do is lose people their current jobs and prevent employeers from taking anyone on. Not to mention it would hike the cost of living for everyone. Plus if they had the option they would of taken any deal possible for power probably bringing in the SNP and let's be honest here.... **** that!

Best party for the future of the country won hands down not a desperate party willing to promise anything and everything to get power so they can the send us into another recession and probably another pointless war. People whinging about the last term not been great, wake the **** up and realise it's because labour ****ed it, screw ups of that magnitude can't be fixed over night, we are coming out of recession and employment is on the rise. My suggestion to any uphappy labour voters is get off your lazy **** and find a ****ing job! or stfu and enjoy jeremey kyle.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob H View Post
    Labour have had plenty of chances and have always ****ed it up, they ain't a working class party in the slightest, they are spineless bunch of idiots reaching out to jobless benefit bums in an attempt to win votes. Offering to raise the minimum wage to £8 is retarded attempt to get voters, all that would do is lose people their current jobs and prevent employeers from taking anyone on. Not to mention it would hike the cost of living for everyone. Plus if they had the option they would of taken any deal possible for power probably bringing in the SNP and let's be honest here.... **** that!

Best party for the future of the country won hands down not a desperate party willing to promise anything and everything to get power so they can the send us into another recession and probably another pointless war. People whinging about the last term not been great, wake the **** up and realise it's because labour ****ed it, screw ups of that magnitude can't be fixed over night, we are coming out of recession and employment is on the rise. My suggestion to any uphappy labour voters is get off your lazy **** and find a ****ing job! or stfu and enjoy jeremey kyle.
    Couldnt have said it better my self.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im unhappy and i work.i dont watch jeremy bile.
    So labour caused the GLOBAL recession?
    Ok then.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom came and visited, it were a ghey old time

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a look round retro powers workshop, Some of the best metal an fabrication I have seen along with flawless paint jobs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    So labour caused the GLOBAL recession?
    Ok then.
    ummm they certainly helped with it..... they went and borrowed billions from banks to give to failed banks to save them.....
    and this is after they actually lowered the banking regulators powers, which allowed banks to borrow way more than their previous limits compared to their asset holding....the tories had always kept strict limits on the banks... the exact same thing happened before the wall st crash in 1929, when british & american bankers convinced governments to limit the regulators powers & it proves that both history repeats itself, and politicians don't always listen.

oh, and gordon brown stole a huge chunk off private pensions... i've had one since i was 20 & i'm not happy that i'll lose a huge chunk because of him.