Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4591

Thread: What made you happy today?

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its takes more than 5 years to fix 12 years of damage , I fact I reckon it'll take more than 10 years to fix properly, if its fixed at all.

The NHS needs a kicking, it needs to have a management cull, it needs to be the same across the uk, it also needs to be honest about what it will spend money on.... There have been cases where people are pissed off because the NHS wouldn't spend £100k on chemo that would add 6 months to the life of a terminal cancer sufferer. While its crappy they could spend a load less on morphine and get the same net result. Human life has a price and they need to make it very clear what that is, if I get dealt the same deal I'll take it.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its not so much that,i have friends and family in the nhs and they are overworked and underpaid.Their bosses have payrises and bonuses as fat penpushing muppets yet the frontline staff who deal with the stuff day in day out had their pay frozen for how many years????
    Disgusting tbqh.
    the damage is done by silverspoonfed public schoolboys who have absolutely no idea about the real world (whatever "party"((im not enjoying the party))theyre in)
    Tory take for granted our policemen and women.our nurses,our firefighters,and every other tax payer.The best bit? if youre non dom then use all them services and live on our shores but contribute nothing.And fukktards like edd think benefits is the problem
    Last edited by Andy; 08-05-15 at 07:40 PM.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jeez calm down

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus if there is a need to cut £12bn from welfare I would say there is a problem wouldn't you?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Labour's answer to problems is throw money at it...usually money we don't have. The Tories have no choice but to make cuts to the public sector. When Labour were in they created thousands of unnecessary jobs in the public sector costing the country millions.

Why should public sector workers be guaranteed an annual pay increase? Private sector workers are paid according to the performance of the company. If the NHS was a private company it would have gone bust a long long time ago so really its employees are actually lucky. The management of the NHS needs ****ing up and down, but people seem to forget another major issue with it...the vast quantities using the service and not paying in. Admittedly no political party is showing any interest in resolving that.

Why would any high earners want to pay tax here? I know I certainly wouldnt, its ridiculously high

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok.... i'm going to wade in there andy...

ever wondered why we have PCSO's...??? because the police unions were so militant that they wouldn't allow their members to walk the beat.... the govt came up with an alternative...
    what about private prisons??? oh, yeah... militant prison officers unions banning all sorts of things so they needed so many staff that the prisons had more officers than inmates (1st hand experience as we worked for 9months of a year at the training college & had to rip out all the equipment as it got 'risk assessed'
    fire brigade.... they pay them a full time wage for a 48hr 'watch' per week... this includes sleep, meals, etc... so they get paid for 2 days work.. ok, once every couple of years they have a massive dangerous fire to deal with, but the rest of the time they all earn cash from gardening or lorry driving (in our area) and every time the govt attempt to streamline it, they strike immediately, which is rich, as most of the time they are glorified lorry valeters... ps. they also went on strike in 2001 because of 911 and they found out what american firemen earnt...
    NHS.. wards are run by women, and the bitchiness is rife... middle management are utterly useless, upper management are even worse... duplication of services is massive, GP's hold it all to ransom... frontline staff get the sh!t end of the stick all the time... it needs massive reform. all politicians know it, but they also know that anyone who tries to privatise any part of it is committing political suicide..
    benefits & housing..... sadly, we are drowning under the cost of this... all the eastern europeans came over to work cos there are a few million people who simply can't be ar$ed to work, and get more than enough in benefits to cover their lifestyle... i know a bloke who hasn't worked for 25+ years... he was banging on at me about benefits & i told him 'i pay your wages! you should be round my house every morning asking me what odd jobs need doing!' i've never seen a penny in dole, i don't expect any... i've done tons of work on council estates... considering the unemployed have tons of spare time on their hands, they rarely clean up anything.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Striking, its ghey, but I'd have a hint of respect for them if the fire fighters actually manned their picket lines. The ones round here have a sheet over the sign saying 'closed'... Tits.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me personally the election result is EXACTLY what I wanted

No Labour
    No SNP

Bring on the EU referendum

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a bit on the fence about the eu thing.... I think being in as far as we are is a good thing (easy holidays, working, buying shizz and so on) but the regulation and fees aren't quite right IMHO.

maybe if we can step back a few paces but not bail completely

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    For me personally the election result is EXACTLY what I wanted

No Labour
    No SNP

Bring on the EU referendum
    youre on drugs.
    and good luck to the the even stupider prices for your ringer sport bahahahaha
    take up autograss instead.drive the car properly