Page 96 of 608 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196596 ... LastLast

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get with it Mowgli, no one likes thatcher because she put a stop to unions having this country in a choke hold and not to forget her shutting down the mines that were sending the countrys welth is to the red.
    Last edited by turbojolt; 14-09-12 at 06:31 PM.
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    3.5 hrs with nowhere to have a slash is more than enough for any man with a full bladder......
    Call yourself a trucker? Where was your empty drinks bottle?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved Thatcher

If we had someone like her in charge the county wouldn't be so fcuked

Can you imagine her letting in half of eastern europe?
    Or giving millions of £ to India when there one of the fastest growing economys ?
    Or taking the country to the point of bankruptcy?

Doubt it

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    get with it Mowgli, no one likes thatcher because she put a stop to unions having this country in a choke hold and not to forget her shutting down the mines that were sending the countrys welth is to the red.
    Crushing the unions is only ever a good thing.

I'm with Mowgli on this one, the police might have been at fault but the fans were too... Let's call it 50/50, but covering up to make it look 100/0 is poor form of the highest order.

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ agree with this

Senior User
    Somewhere under the bonnet. Drives: Mark 4 Astra GSi turbo. Builds: Nothing yet.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's pissed me off today?? Fecking wind deflector decided to make run for it while I was driving down the road then some old biddy shattered it into about a million pieces as I went to get out of the car...

Anyone got a spare???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/\ take the other one off, it obviously isn't up to the job..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    i remember the late 70's. the country really had no money, labour had been printing extra cash to pay wages...the IMF was knocking at the door, we were pretty much as screwed as greece now is. then the tories got in.. and started cutting dead wood, and there was a huge amount of it to cut.. the railways were not paying, and were on strike all the time. the miners were always on strike for absolutely everything..and they were amongst the highest paid workers in the land.. but like you said, the mines simply weren't paying.. then scargill kept them out thinking he would bring thatcher down (funded by russia apparently!!!) and in the process brought down the mining industry. this happened nearly 30 years ago, and there are still people in my area who are unemployed miners!!! who believe the state owes them a job, i personally knew one who spent 25 years dodging every offer of work the jobs people sent him.. citing lack of bus route...etc. he's now retired..

i'll tell you what has really worried me recently.... the unions were very quiet after '97 cos their man got in.. then he got re-elected & they started to settle a few scores....lets stop foxhunting as only rich landowning b4stards do it etc....then he got in for a third time & the money was running out.... but they were happy cos their members had all got pay rises, and until yesterday, it was nigh on impossible to sack someone etc.... then mr brown really screwed up & announced massive cuts, just in time for the election, then the old union dinosaurs came out again... their rhetoric was just the same as the early seventies, when they brought this country down to power cuts & 3 day weeks.. they are planning massive strikes, the labour run councils have been shutting swimming baths, libraries & toilets & blaming the tories....

people who were great leaders are usually hated for about 20 years after they leave office.. remember, churchill lost the 1st general election after ww2

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pikey scrap men who need to get a real job.Wasters. Rant over.

Heckington, Lincs. Drives: 3.1 Trooper & XE'd Nova SR Garage Ornament
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waiting in all day for some cnut to come and collect something, and him not coming or even ringing. even if he comes now, he'll be told to feck off