Page 53 of 608 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok lads, lets not kid ourselves... beating a submissive housewife never actually happened, unless you live in taliban country.....

people have rows, people distort the facts & wind other people up, people can be cold & calculating, and people can also be wrong.

99.9% of females can be massively irrational about a lot of things, but so can most blokes, i mean, derby county still has fans ffs.....

but when a woman & her mother try to gang up on a bloke, it can be a right mess...

calm down, take time out, have a brew & then react.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    ive pissed mt self off smashing up my own house should hobble round her mothers and smash theres up cant stand the women
    Mate been there, my ex was a right c**t, proper nasty, called the police telling them i beat her up, wish i had!! telling my parents i was on drugs and beat her up, Just got up one day and walked out, never went back. she stopped me seeing my daughter, had to sort that as well, Live like a king now with my missus, the ex had a baby with someone else and he f**ked off and left her!

Did learn early on that smashing your stuff is crap, and i hate hanging new doors after i smashed them!

Try and calm down or find something outside to smash.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and finding out Billing is cancelled.

Looking forward to that, rubbish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bruv just had my mum on the phone asking why smashed the door???? its not my bird as much as its her mother she twists everything such a manipulative **** its unreal, if she stopped sticking her snout in are business it would all be fine

it was only last night i was talking to my bird about how good everything is now days, ive got a half decent job, my own place finally got out of london and get to **** about with cars in my spare time, and it took one phone call from her mother for all that to go out of the window and grind me down into the ground like im a little mugg
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont know what to say mate really, not really somebody you can avoid. Acknoledge her in future and avoid talking to her or have it all out when things have calmed down a bit.

Going to have to sort it, for the mrs sake
    Last edited by simoncuts; 14-07-12 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if it carries on i will be moving to the new house by myself and getting as lodger its that simple, she can have a relationship with her mum but she isn't welcome in my house and never will be again, its great her mother can interfere but never help! my dad is driving 150 miles to help me move house i didn't have to ask he just offered my mum never gets involved unless asked, why cant her parents be like that? they live 3 miles away and are as useful as a cup of warm piss
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    if it carries on i will be moving to the new house by myself and getting as lodger its that simple, she can have a relationship with her mum but she isn't welcome in my house and never will be again, its great her mother can interfere but never help! my dad is driving 150 miles to help me move house i didn't have to ask he just offered my mum never gets involved unless asked, why cant her parents be like that? they live 3 miles away and are as useful as a cup of warm piss
    She's allowed a relationship with her mum and yet your on about moving by yourself because of it?!
    Just ignore the woman, if she comes round, go out, work on the car... You hardly have to be in the house with her.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think its the fact she wants a relationship with her mother, its the fact she lets her mother manipulate her and is really just a burden, my ex was the same and the amount of trouble that was caused to me via proxy was unreal. I told my ex i didn't like her mum from the very start due to her manipulative ways, in no way did i hold it against her and even gave her lifts to her mums, little did i know just how true the apple falling from the tree thing really is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tj. just don't do anything rash. don't move house cos you can't stand the woman..

simply stop letting her wind you up. if she starts at you on the phone, tell her to stop it. if she carries on, put the phone down.

get one of those phones with an incoming number alert, so you can avoid her when she rings.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mate, ignore the bloody woman. Leave the house when she comes, go to your new man cave and do manly stuff when she turns up.

Get the phone Mowgli said about and you can tell the Mrs her mums on the phone so you don't have to answer it!
    If everything else is great between you and the mrs, don't let this one thing ruin it.

If you where closer, i would be dragging you down the pub!