Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 6071

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some clown in a Porsche who follows me down my street after I overtook him a few miles before in my Discovery as he was dawdling miles back from a 25mph tractor.hammers up behind me with lights on full beam further ahead then turns with me I get out and he drives by.i live in a cul de sac btw.why? Get out ya car and let's do summat eh???

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People in general that make my wife feel very sad and upset... I'd love to say what it is but this isn't the place to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Some clown in a Porsche who follows me down my street after I overtook him a few miles before in my Discovery as he was dawdling miles back from a 25mph tractor.hammers up behind me with lights on full beam further ahead then turns with me I get out and he drives by.i live in a cul de sac btw.why? Get out ya car and let's do summat eh???
    They never want the slap they are begging for
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

Senior User Club Member paul james's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flo Flex tie bar bushes have cracked up and worn out after only about 1000 miles, not too impressed with those. Guess I should have spent more and bought the Powerflex ones to begin with. On the plus side the Nova passed the MOT anyway, and a pretty lady there was impressed by it.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies love the bad boy novers.
    they do at grassing when you tan them off the limiter

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    They never want the slap they are begging for
    id say I had an ice hammer for a spine waiting but as there clearly wasn't one it's not needed

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    People in general that make my wife feel very sad and upset... I'd love to say what it is but this isn't the place to do it.
    Mate, my wife has just left her job after 10 years, it was the most energy draining soul destroying place for her. She spent the last 3 years working in the trade office where the head trader believed it acceptable to tell her to "fuck off" and call her a "butch fat lesbian" (she's 5 foot 3 and 8 stone in the rain!!!) when this guy heard she was leaving but didn't have a job to go to he told her not to worry as she could prostitute herself.

I wanted to kill the **** but alas on her wishes I've left him alone.

It's shit coming home from a hard day yourself and your normally happy wife is upset and angry because of her day at work, I'd rather have the stress of finding all
    the money than coming home to that everyday.

I feel your pain mate, just try and do some cool stuff together cheer her up, worked for us!!!

As for what's pissed me off, Amazon need to stop buying the world and expecting it to happen yesterday!! Totally unworkable deadlines!!!!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have stroked the **** house.Really would've gone to town on him.Fair play for keeping ya cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    As for what's pissed me off, Amazon need to stop buying the world and expecting it to happen yesterday!! Totally unworkable deadlines!!!!
    I know that feeling, we have done alot of work for ge avaition over the last year or so. I ended up running the guys 24hrs on split shifts 7 days a week etc which also meant 2 site managers and basically double everything. I did negotiate a decent bonus for the lads from our lot and the PC if the deadline was met/beat. We did an incentive of X amount for each day target beat but a bog standard amount for hitting the deadline. They beat it by 10 days.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I know that feeling, we have done alot of work for ge avaition over the last year or so. I ended up running the guys 24hrs on split shifts 7 days a week etc which also meant 2 site managers and basically double everything. I did negotiate a decent bonus for the lads from our lot and the PC if the deadline was met/beat. We did an incentive of X amount for each day target beat but a bog standard amount for hitting the deadline. They beat it by 10 days.
    Everything I do is on a price mate so the faster it's done the more we make but being in 3 different countries on 5 different sites with 7 different languages is proving difficult to manage!!!! hahahaha