Page 89 of 608 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I'm trying to cool down and my bedrooms like a frigging sauna looks like I'll have a rubbish nights sleep tonight then... no beers as well.
    go get a towl, soak it in cold water then ring it out really well and sleep with that over yourself with the windows open, thats what i do
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've the window wiiiiide open and a massive fan on but it's blowing warm air around the room

The wife will moan like hell if a get a damp towel as i'll nod of eventually and it will land on her... She'll slap me and I'll wake up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

slap her back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just found out my cousins husband of 7 weeks died in a motorbike accident earlier today, no one knows what really happened yet, fell really bad for her she has a kid with him and she is pregnant with there second child

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deciding to sell the Corsa A/Nova at the end of the year as I'm tooooooooooooooooo old to be a fast rally driver, no more BIG BALL's. I'm ok on twisty stuff but the fast stuff can not do it any more I'm just too slow.
    Last edited by phunkynova; 10-09-12 at 06:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want to go back to work! but britishgas wont let me go back until i have seen more doctors and get the all clear for my foot

now thats a pain the **** but the bigger one is britishgas will soon stop my sick pay, then I'm right up **** creek with out a paddle

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got up for work 6.00am went picked 3 lads got to the yard to be told there was no work,so had to go drop them back off and go home(where i stripped the little lads bmx jet washed, oiled, greased and back together)
    now ive just got off the phone to the boss to see if there is anything for tommorow to which he's saying no just stay at home, and that he his going to see what holidays people have left and that he will cover our days off by using our remaining holidays!!!!!!!!

i dont agree with the latter(using our holidays to cover days off due to no fault of my own)(im cards in and must have some rights surley) and i will be on the yougov helpline first thing in the morning to see if this is all legal?

oh and got my money that i should've been friday but only half of it.
    fcuked off to say the least!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly, they can legally tell you when to have your holidays. Stinks doesn't it.

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I'm trying to cool down and my bedrooms like a frigging sauna looks like I'll have a rubbish nights sleep tonight then... no beers as well.

Just noticed this reply, welcome to my world, ive not slept properly in over a month, im still having pain from an abscess thats not fully gone, even though the tooth has now been pulled, once the pain from that subsided it now seems ive got another epic fooked tooth and im eating ibuprofen/paracetamol like smarties, im sleeping through till six am from about 11-12 pm so its better than the 2, 4, and 6 am i have been seeing so far, wine and around ten cans a night also helo but im now skint and almost out of beer and painkillers, back to the dentist in morning so im praying they will pull this second tooth out

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spudly View Post
    Just noticed this reply, welcome to my world, ive not slept properly in over a month, im still having pain from an abscess thats not fully gone, even though the tooth has now been pulled, once the pain from that subsided it now seems ive got another epic fooked tooth and im eating ibuprofen/paracetamol like smarties, im sleeping through till six am from about 11-12 pm so its better than the 2, 4, and 6 am i have been seeing so far, wine and around ten cans a night also helo but im now skint and almost out of beer and painkillers, back to the dentist in morning so im praying they will pull this second tooth out
    im with you there spudly i recently broke a few ribs on my left side and thats my fav sleeping position, its took five weeks of sleepless nights where an hours continous sleep was a miracle but im now able to go three hours or more without waking up in stabbing pain