Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 6071

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My f**king piece of f**king sh*t Nova keeps f**king shutting off.

So there I was this morning, on my way to my mate's house to pick him up to attend a meeting at school, and when I was almost to his house, my car shut off twice.

On the way to school, it was an absolute f**king nightmare. Every possible worst place to stop, my car stopped. TEN F**KING TIMES. IN LESS THAN 10 F**KING KILOMETERS.

So, then I got to school. I managed to park my car just as it stopped the last time. Attended the meeting and everything. After it was done, my friend's mate came and told me he knows a mechanic near by. The car just drove spiffingly again. Got to his garage and left him the car. He changed all the pipes and the filter and gave the tank a cleaning.

Fine, I paid him the money, went to my house with my friend so I could pay him back, and took him home. The car drove just great. I left his house, and halfway to my house, the car stopped twice. Again.

Parked my car, rang the guy up and he came with his tow truck. I popped the hood, and I noticed air near the Bosch plumb thing where the diesel filter attaches to.

He then asked me if I've changed the fuel tank cap lately and I said yes. He told me that might be the problem due to suction, so I took it off and drove home without it. I managed to get home without it stalling, but just as I got to the end of my street, the car almost shut off and almost shut off again when I parked it.

I don't know what to do. He said maybe the fuel gauge might not be reading correctly, but I know there's diesel in it. How the hell could I possibly use 20 Euro's worth of diesel (about 18L) when I drove it a maximum of 30KM total since I topped it off?

I don't know what to f**king do.

He said it could be a dirty pump, so sometime this week or next, I'll drive it to a place and see.

If anyone has suggestions, just tell me. I've just about f**king had it with today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting Insurance Quotes

According to one Broker that boasts the best Service, Price & Cover, they want to know if an 02 Civic Type R is a 3 or 5 door, an auto or manual & if its a 1.6, 1.8 or 2litre. Bye!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What really pi**ed me off today is people coming to a stop on a dual carriageway to let people coming up the slip road infront of them... Could have caused chaos approaching rush hour...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConNova View Post
    What really pi**ed me off today is people coming to a stop on a dual carriageway to let people coming up the slip road infront of them... Could have caused chaos approaching rush hour...
    I know that one... on Saturday I was heading north up the m1 past east mids airport in a scania v8 with a big quarry dumper on a 4 axle low loader. This tool in a Toyota avensis taxi (you work out the rest ) decided to appear on the sliproad beside me and then honk like hell cos i wouldnt slow down or pull into lane 2 so he could undertake and disappear at speed...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samsung smartphone spellcheckers.
    They keep ducking changing worms without warming.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    I have never and will never use predictive text or spellcheckers, they are all irritating and useless

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that one... on Saturday I was heading north up the m1 past east mids airport in a scania v8 with a big quarry dumper on a 4 axle low loader. This tool in a Toyota avensis taxi (you work out the rest ) decided to appear on the sliproad beside me and then honk like hell cos i wouldnt slow down or pull into lane 2 so he could undertake and disappear at speed...
    Once had something similar on the A194 near Washington headed back to the A1 in a Merc Sprinter, guy in the left lane well ahead of me in a Corsa C slowed down for the car on the slip road, car on the slip road slowed down, car on the A194 slowed down some more, by this point I was in lane 2 close to overtaking at 70 mph (genuine 70 mph) and the guy in lane 1 must have been doing 30-40 mph when he decided to move into lane 2, I was hard on the brakes and on the horn as I was an inch off his rear quarter (still moving faster than him) his response was to pull an angry face and stick his fingers up I don't think he realised how close he was to potential death!

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mk1nova_rich View Post
    I have never and will never use predictive text or spellcheckers, they are all irritating and useless
    Spell checker is great, stops people writing shite. Predictive txt is utter shite tho.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benn View Post
    Spell checker is great, stops people writing shite.
    So does a pump action shotgun.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benn View Post
    Spell checker is great, stops people writing shite. Predictive txt is utter shite tho.

I dunno, the s6 spellchecker seems random at best, and when you re type a word you need to tell it to remember whereas my crappy htc m7 would remember if you typed it more than once. Also voice typing needs data for the s6 but didn't for the m7. Two small issues but worrying given the s6 is 2-3years newer