Thread: did anybody see this on ebay ???

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default did anybody see this on ebay ???

Even got 27 bids

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Ford-...d=339608076181

advert is funny as!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't see it mate
    ^^^ did you just read that? what a idiot ^^^

PROJECT 2 FAST 2 FAT clicky

''lifes what happens, while your busy making plans''

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats a shame !!!!

this was the advert

Ford Fiesta 1.8 D Turbine Green (Limited Edition 678BHP Model) It's 2001, which is 1 year after 2000, and 11 years after I was born.

This is a great going vessel, starts first time on the power pack or the bumb start. She is a limited edition 678BHP model which has been tuned by Ferrari themselves to the highest of standards. Features Include:

- Modified Fan Belt (Ladies Tights)
    - It comes fully equipped with in build navigation system (A World Atlas)
    - Fully Lowered on Busted Shocks
    - Removable Bonnet for Speedy servicing in the pit area
    - Removed front grill to increase cold air flow to the main air intake as advised by Ferrari
    - Spare Wheel is also included in the sale (in the back seats) It will need removed if you want to get up to some funny business in there
    - Cruise control has also been added, via the use of a red brick, which matches the black interior quite well

Side Note:
    You might want to bring a spare pair of tights in-case the pair on her snap and your left without an alternator.

The tow bar seems to be broken off, well actually, that's a lie, it did break off one day when i was coming down the road with the cattle trailer and cow on board, so I welded the tow bar back on to the chassis, seems to be ok, maybe not the strongest as it wobbles about a bit, but shud b ok as long as your not karting and silage trailers, slurry tankers or the likes.

As you can see, it has racing stripes added which give it an extra 79BHP, and when the bonnet is removed you will get another 28BHP bue to the weight decrease.

The engine is sound as can be, the gearbox is a dream, it handles like your sister, and is low as your grans nips, all of the features and electrics work as designed. It’s the Turbine model so has a bunch of extras such as heated front windscreen, power steering (which doesn't work cos I couldn't get the tights to stretch round that far, and also the power steering pump has broken off the mountings, so I have cable tied it on), big bore exhaust (well, actually, just sounds like that, the exhaust fell off in the field somewhere).

Inside its quite lovely, dark and mysterious but dusty and smells like cow sh*t. I would feel quite embarrassed to host a business conference inside it, but if i did have to Refreshments could be served through one of the hand operated windows. Drinks could be placed in 0 of the 0 available cup holders. If your business meeting was for more than 2 people then some of the participants may have to hold their drinks, they might whinge a bit because of this but just remind them that in some parts of the world they haven’t even invented drinks yet.

The windows are unbroken glass, have no chips and the front ones are transparent unlike bricks which are not often used as a window making material, they are custom tinted with a tin of hammerite at the back so if you take that lass from the chippy up the hills you can do what you like in the back and won’t be seen. Unless someone looks through the windscreen and then the games up and the pillar box is down.

It’s done 82K miles which is much further than I could run and I wouldn’t even attempt to run that far not even for comic relief or children in need unless there was a cash incentive then I would consider it and work out some way to cheat. It would be an elaborate cheat including most likely a helicopter and several disguises, somewhere I have a dress up banana suit which I have only used once so I would probably try to get some more use out of it since I think it cost me about £60 a few years back.

The exterior of the car is generally in pretty good condition, there is some surface rust under the rear wheel arches (not that bad) and its had a small ding on the rear which has been tarted up a bit and doesn’t look that bad. There are a couple of places (arches, rear bumper) that have been resprayed in places probably due to surface rust in the past. I say resprayed, it actually looks like it’s been done by a drunken blind clown at night hanging upside down from a moving giraffe. Honestly, Ghandi could have done a better job slapping paint on with his flip flops. Estimated cost to have this resprayed by someone that isn’t mentally incapacitated is about £150-200 but who knows, maybe you aren’t the picky type and just want a motor that runs well, is comfy and proper posh on the inside. Also, the front bumper is in need of repair as I was takin her too hard down the field and she bottomed out going over a bump, caught air, landed and bust the bumper fixings at one side.

Any inspection, test drive, pretend flight is more than welcome. If you don’t want to drive it you can just sit in the driver’s seat and I can make engines noises but there will be an additional fee for this. I can also make airplane noises my Airbus A380 is very impressive, helicopters are harder but I can try if that is your thing.

Oh, one last thing, the motor has some slight water damage as she ended up submerged in a river one day, was only there for a bit, so no real damage done til her.

Carlsberg Don't Make Cars, but if they did, this wud b her!

I will not charge anymore for the dirt inside the car, or outside it.

On 22-Sep-11 at 18:08:24 BST, seller added the following information:
    I forgot to mention, 8 seats, you can fit 3 in the boot. And You are also bidding on 3 wheel nuts, not the motor it's self, unless the bidding goes over £200

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best ford I've seen in ages.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F and !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these adds are boring now

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So its sh*t and a joke... Never see why people bother...
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce