Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: secret pleasures.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Shiny things...isnt it obvious . starting with something crap...and having it finished uber shiny...makes me feel good and rather poud.

I was explaining my whole new welding thing to my birds dad and it all comes back down to me not getting job satisfaction anymore, I use to see something at The end of the working day and always felt like my day was fulfilled as I have accomplished something as I don't fell like that anymore when I.do a good weld it feels really good suppose that should be another thing on my list 'the felling of achieving something in a day'

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Another thing I enjoy is the smell of brand new trainers fresh out of the box mmmm delicious.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by novabikecarbed View Post
    Another thing I enjoy is the smell of brand new trainers fresh out of the box mmmm delicious.
    I used to love that smell, 2 years of working at clarks has made me immune to the smell now though

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    I was explaining my whole new welding thing to my birds dad and it all comes back down to me not getting job satisfaction anymore, I use to see something at The end of the working day and always felt like my day was fulfilled as I have accomplished something as I don't fell like that anymore when I.do a good weld it feels really good suppose that should be another thing on my list 'the felling of achieving something in a day'
    this is exactly what i miss out of working life - 4years of working in a plastics production factory is really beginning to take its toll on my mental health (im getting sensible )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I'm off the motorways at the moment I get a welcome return to holding up traffic in the city centre by sweeping the road at 4 KPH
    success is only limited by a weak mind