Thread: Rear speaker removal

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rear speaker removal

My Nova Sr has the original 10cm speakers fitted in the rear, either side of the parcel shelf. As I don't want to fit any in the parcel shelf, I am planning to replace the originals with some better quality 10cm speakers in the same location.

However I can't work out how to get the speaker grills and speakers out; any suggestion?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they might have been riveted in. mine were, i pulled the carpetting off to get at them & then spray glued the carpets back on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bit of a mini-restoration at the moment, basically camiseta de futbolr e-undersealing it and refreshing alot of the underside of the car which isn't really seen and basically checking it wasn't completley rotten before it fit new panels etc. Also including the replacement of the cross-member which i actually did around 2yrs ago.

8yrs of XE punishment certainly took its toll on the original crossmember and basically sheared it at the tie bar bracket. A strengthened and powder-coated (to seal the inside and stop rusting from the inside-out) replacement is now inplace along with a new set of avo's to replace the old ones camiseta real madrid which were 8yrs old and didn't have rear height adjustment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8yrs of XE punishment certainly took its toll on the original crossmember and basically sheared it at the tie bar bracket. A strengthened and powder-coated (to seal the inside and stop rusting from the inside-out)

Jesus,even spambots know novas are rustbuckets and fitting xe's in them