Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F*****g joke of a boss

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bonus, whats that mean, ive never heard that word before?

If i told my boss to fcuk off i would be doing it as i walked out the door after being sacked for any reason, i wouldnt give them that as a reason to sack me!

Its not just your place you work for that is bad, i think its all places (im a valeter for what was a renault maindealer so i know what im on about here) im on min wage, never had a payrise (apart from when min wage went up) never get any bonuses, hell, we dont even get anything for christmas ffs!

Imo youre a fool for getting yourself in this situation, specially with so many people out of work and probably about 100 people waiting to pounce on your job once youve been kicked out of it!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly spud.
    Nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very very true, it the worst comes out of it, you've only got yourself to blame.

Club Member Club Member Pistol Pete's Avatar
    Swindoncestershire Building: A Breeze Blue XE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, southie had it summed up. Your reaction to him calling you a gob****e is what got you into this mess. If you do get the sack (swearing at your boss would probably do it) use the time off to think about it. Biting your tongue may hurt but it can be worth it sometimes.
    My Rebuild

They're over there with their new toys. Someone brought them in. No idea who bought them though.....

Senior User
    Sunny Sunderland by the sea. Well, inbetween there and Durham.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by torquey View Post
    Got suspended yesturday from work untill further notice cos i told my boss to f off as i was pissed off at him not listioning to me had no bonus paid for months no good reason got a meeting re what happens next touch wood i dont get the sack feel so annoyed iam a good worker no probs with the quality of my work and feel like he wants rid of me.

Just because you have been suspended from your data entry job, doesn't mean you should sack off punctuation.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completely agree with Spud.
    I was having this conversation yesterday, I made over a grand for the company I work for and I got paid £24 for it. I don't get bonuses or anything extra. It's crap, that's life, move on and deal with it. A lot of people don't get the perks of a bonus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i call my boss a cnut all the time. he gives it back just as good though

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of al you said that you hope he sacks you...then you say you hope you don't loose your job, which isit dude. At least you have a job try getting by, running a car, keeping a car on the road and keeping a house with sweet F.A coming in man it does not happen dude so i say grow a pair and by this not cussing your boss, where ever he may be from go in man up and appoligize dude. go the sensible route rather than jumping the band wagon...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya. View Post
    I was having this conversation yesterday, I made over a grand for the company I work for and I got paid £24 for it
    You can't really expect a bonus just for making profit for the company, as if you didn't make said profit then you'd be a pretty crap member of staff.

Anyways, £24 of £1k works out as 2.4% which isn't too bad as far as bonus percentages go!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

You can't really expect a bonus just for making profit for the company, as if you didn't make said profit then you'd be a pretty crap member of staff.

Anyways, £24 of £1k works out as 2.4% which isn't too bad as far as bonus percentages go!
    I made £900 over my target profit. Anyway, that wasn't the point, I was just mentioning part of the conversation about bonuses etc .