Thread: Kingdom body-kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kingdom body-kit

i was just wondering how hard it would be to fit the kingdom developement nova kit (excluding rear bumper) to my nova and how hard the KC Fusion rear bumper is to fit and mesh??????/

if anyone has done it themselves how hard was it as i dont wanna pay to have it fitted :D

thanks

Dan

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default kingdom kit

i phoned kingdom to ask about that when i was looking at buying it, they told me it was just a straight fit on. dont know if it does of not, best bet would be to phone them and ask them

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there hardly likely to say 'err no mate, its a bodyshop job only cos the quality is shit'.

they'll tell u anything if they think you'll buy from them

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no style in my opinion, not my thing at all. BUT my opinion doesn't matter... if you like it go for it. The biggest problem is if it's bolts through fibreglass. we've done this a couple of times and found it a good idea to add more resin etc to the kit to make it stronger.

U can find me in tha fo'dot six nigga. In the backseat fondlin' ya bitch nigga.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your opinion does matter.

Not sure about the rest of the kit, but the skirts were not straight (rear spoiler was good fit though - as good a fit a HUGE shopping trolley thing can have :.

Still, i guess they can all vary anyway. Got a front bumper freom BatSport, who were recommended for making top quality kit, and it was full of dents/chips and etc, and just the fibeglass cast. Had to fiberglass on some metal strips (provided), trim it a bit and then bolt it on.

But it did arrive at my door a few days after ordering. Whilst i was waiting for the Kingdom kit for 3 months or so.