Default Corsa GSI Smoke Grey Spares Or Repairs

Car Make: Vauxhall
    Model: Corsa
    Engine size: 1.6 16v c16xe
    Registration Year: 1994
    Mileage: 97000

Description:
    Hello
    My partner has sadley come to the dissicion that now is the time that i have to sell her Corsa gsi C16XE, This hasnt been an easy choice i originally was going to reshell the vehicle but due to work issues i need to get rid asap as its sat in her grand parents
    She has owned it now for the past 2 years having no real issues, It has been off the road for the best part of a year and has no MOT or TAX so is currently SORNED OFF, I did not put it in for an Mot as i new the extensive welding needed it just simply would not pass and i did not have the funds to fund so.
    When i purchased the vehicle the owner told me that it had a respray in it's life but not sure when, it's quite tidy inside with no wear on the seats which normally appears on them after some time of wear and tear, theres general wear on the steering wheel but other than this the interior is quite tidy for the age of the car.
    She has looked after it well with help of myself with regular oil changes etc, the engine has been faultless with no major problems, only needing to have the Rocker cover gasket replaced as there was a slight leak, followed by a steam clean of the whole engine bay. Starts first time and generally good on fuel, The suspension on the vehicle will not come with the car and will be placed with the standard ones.
    The main rust is around the boot, Both rear wheel arch (L piece meeting point) and the underneath is quite bad this car would be ideal who wants to use all the good bits for a shell swap. In my opinion i would not attemp to put the vehicle back on the road but this is only my opinion if you have the time and epuipment then it does have potential,
    Car can been seen and heared running.
    The Car does drive but due to NO MOT OR TAX so it will need to be trailered away!!!!I'm happy to answer questions about the car i hope i've covered everything,
    Price is £250 I am not looking to break hence the price as i dont have the time but know i can get this in parts so PLEASE no time wasters!!!
    Contact me on 07925735771
    Thanks

And a few more here http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd264/arcorsagsi/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you decide to brake for parts i will be interested in a few bits, just bought a smoke grey GSI myself and need to get a few parts for it

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will be ringing you later dude