Car Make: Vauxhall
Car Model: Nova Saloon
Engine Size: 1.2
Registration Year: 1992
Mileage: 14,642
Description:

Here we have my 1992 Vauxhall Nova Saloon 5 door. This is a totally unmolested low mileage example owned by an old guy who has since had his licence revoked. I took the car as he was due to have it scrapped. Since then i have kep it in dry storage.

The car has done a genuine 14,642 miles with some previous MOT's to back this up together with the original service history and booklets. To further back up thismileage the car stillhas the original tyres from new and has no wear or tear at all on anything.

The previous owner only used the car to take his grand children to school and back (a total of 1.6 miles) each day. From chatting with the previous owner the car has never seen a motorway and as such is stone chip free!

It has an after market alarm fitted and comes with 2 fobs along with the 2 original keys.

The engine runs perfectly with no leaks. The car starts and drives exceptionally. It has the tightest gear change ive experienced on a Nova and the clutch and brakes feel brand new.

The body workon the car is in very good condition. The car, even though it is lowmileage does have the odd age related mark such as a chip here and there. These have been painted white and not noticable unless you look very closely. Theimportant part on all Nova's, the arches, are all perfect with no rust. again there is no rust in the boot nor the engine bay. The bottoms of the drivers doors have started to bubble slightly but can easiuly be fixed with some sand paper and a can of white paint. They have NOT rotted.

Due to the car being off the road for a while it is no longer MOT'd nor taxed. Any inspection is welcome of the car to show its perfect condition.

This car is rare to find in this untouched condition so thought it best to sell on here to enthusiasts rather than put it on eBay.

More pictures available on request.

Price: £1,700 open to offers
Contact Details: PM or email on live_forever1984@hotmail.com[/EMAIL"...84@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] (phone number will be provided)