Thread: Ive had enough of the TV Licence fee......so

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Most of them havent stolen the jobs,theyve took the jobs that bone idle brits couldnt be arssed to do.

bingo.

No jobs have been 'stolen', more like the migrant workers keeping the country going!!!

Also for there are so many jobs about its almost obscene..... there is a massive lack of skilled workers in the UK though hence why we have to go and find engineering folks from other countries

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if all the euros wernt here there wouldnt be more jobs avalible then ?

Time people started building up people in this country instead of looking to europe

There are jobs local to me that are mainly agency based, agency is run by euros, no local people get a look in, nothing short of a piss take

If i was a teenager seeing this happen time and time again I'd be pissed off by now tbh

Yes there are the coonts that don't want work but there's alot of english people fed up with being overlooked for jobs in England

Senior User Club Member paul james's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say the problem was that the government wasn't tough enough and should have forced people to do jobs they didn't really want to and get off the dole. Then there wouldn't have been an influx of foreign workers - as there wouldn't have been jobs for them to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its all part of being in the EU though, minimal border control etc.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its laughable how people are still moaning about immigration after last weeks events,i think thats the least of the governments/anybodies worries now.
    Trying to tame a retarded generation is obviously a lot higher on the agenda.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    So if all the euros wernt here there wouldnt be more jobs avalible then ?

Good to see you didnt actually read what I said
    The migrant workers havent stolen any jobs at all..... its the lazy good for nothing brits that think they are all owed a 30K+ job so refuse to do the litter picking/coffee shop working/waiting/almost all other customer facing service jobs on the high streets etc which the migrant workers see as a good opportunity to go and prosper in. Feck if you were in poland and saw you could make a truck load of cash with ease in the UK you'd do it!
    Heck I went and got paid a ton of cash to play spanner monkey in Germany a few years ago!

As a teenager they should see all these migrant workers in the bottom of the employment market and strive to do better in school/college/whatever work they get to get the thousands of jobs that are about in the semi skilled to professional levels. But I guess if people are terminally thick they wont see that to have shiney things they must put in the graft to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    But I guess if people are terminally thick they wont see that to have shiney things they must put in the graft to get there.
    Takes plenty of graft to get there. I mean up all night rioting, thats pretty hard work after a few nights