Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: novasrikev - very untrustworthy

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So not being content with having a pop at Kev, youre now having a pop at me?

Very grown up attitude right there, and if you think about it, my comment of toys and prams is very valid and not out of order, what is out of order is finding you have a problem with an item you bought, and trying to sort it by starting a dispute through paypal without even bothering to contact the seller (as you admitted) and then starting a feedback thread with libelous comments about the seller's nature, without having even asked the seller if they could, or would, do anything to resolve the situation.

Any carry on like this, could be construed as online bullying, which is not condoned on this site, so in future please think before you type, and no im not having a go at you, im merly pointing out the way you have acted is very wrong and you need to sit back, read what ive written and have a think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    So what's the solution ?

Tbh it's the principle not the money, there are lots of fooked clock sets floating about, why the fook can't people do the decent thing and bin them instead of trying to blag people with them ffs

If you have any kind of conscience you'll offer me a refund and I'll send the clocks back to, which you should then do the decent thing with them, bin them so no one else has to be £48 out of pocket
    Before you start going on about principles and consciences maybe you should look at how you've handled this situation. A simple pm to the seller could've avoided all this.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Hai.....

behave kids or I'll bum the pair of you!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a shambles of a thread
    Seen as how everyone else seems to have their tuppence in heres mine
    Edd should have pm'd and sorted it out properly and gave the seller time to respond-this thread is unneeded just like my input but who cares.
    Why does it need 3 staff to tell them to sort it?? Wasnt spudly's warning enough??
    Just looks like a silly,pathetic playground arguament that has spilled into the soft ball area

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spud your attitude is comical tbh, you need to climb down off your high horse, I know it's a long way and might take a while

Someone off here has already offloaded a fooked set of clocks on me before this shizzle and the response was simular to what Kev hinted at 'they were fine when they left' so that's why I'm annoyed about it

Yes ok I was probably in the wrong in the way I have gone about it, but I don't enjoy being ripped off, I would never do that to anyone and expect the same back

My post of 'Kev you have a pm' kinda says that it will be dealt with privately from then on so there was no need for you to say some crap about toys and pram

Hobbit, as above yes I could of dealt with it differently

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear some silly attitude being directed towards the STAFF, and I for one am getting bored of it, ill quote rule 15 and close this thread!