Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hope this wasnt anyones of AOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right... there is a huge urban problem.. there are loads of youths with no intention of doing daily work.. they get by on petty crime & dole handouts. then every twenty or so years, something like this happens & boom!! riot time again... unfortunately, the police get branded as racists because of the unfortunate statistic that if a lot of petty street crime is commited by a certain ethnic, so that is the group they target. its simple statistics, but there are a lot of firebrand 'community leaders' who think that even though less crime is commited by other different ethnic groups, the police should leave their community alone... & these days, someone who does something horrific & stupid, Raoul Moat etc, gets followed on facebook like some modern day robin hood, and then these idiots pour onto the street to se what trouble they can cause.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    right... there is a huge urban problem.. there are loads of youths with no intention of doing daily work..
    this. Im 17, i left school last year & me and my mate who works for his dads garage are the only TWO that have jobs from our whole year group at school. majority literally do nothing all day, barely any of them did well enough for further education so things like this happen. The boy who used to bully me go banged up last week for robbing the local block busters with a samurai sword, what is england coming too....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont even get me started on people like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

round here, there are complete families that haven't worked for generations.... blame the welfare state.......blame society........ blame someone..... but the fix will not be easy.. if they tried to make all of the convicted rioters clean up the mess, some bleeding heart liberal would complain that it was against their human rights.... like that UN woman who reckons the eviction of that illegal gippo camp is inhumane

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, Dont know why people are not made an example of. About time the police did there job properly and beat some people up for being Kn*bs, then others might not do it.

We pussy foot around on the whole racist joke. Who cares what colour you are, If your in the wrong you should have a seeing to.......

I dont belive this has anything to do with un-employment etc This is down to a load of people who are just waiting for an excuse to kick off......Doesnt matter what it is people will do it.

Let them destroy them selves, we should let nature do its thing. Remove idots from the gene pool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double post....

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    round here, there are complete families that haven't worked for generations.... blame the welfare state.......blame society........ blame someone..... but the fix will not be easy.. if they tried to make all of the convicted rioters clean up the mess, some bleeding heart liberal would complain that it was against their human rights.... like that UN woman who reckons the eviction of that illegal gippo camp is inhumane
    Yeah weve got 3 local gypsy camps with 30 miles here, and the police are too **** scared to go in there! Im just waiting for them to say rioting has started in suffolk, they best not touch my novas!

& at Angus closier, i complete agree about the racist thing. i was bulled by two coloud kids all the way through highschool, they couldnt do anything to stop them because all they said was " oh but he called me a coon/nigger/wog" its ridiculous.

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont want to get into it all...

We now have it.

http://youtu.be/-2TYKmQc0L4

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Astra got what was coming for rolling out of halfords on those chromed up hoops of turd.

Also facebook is funny as fcuk atm (shock horror, actual entertainment on facefcuk) Someone has suggested imposing a curfew to be more effective than bringing the armed forces in (old school friend, not spoke in years in my defense)

and this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/London...21665021263381 London riots update page is amazing, with such comments as "is it in essex yet or wot?" and "i bet you anything the was planned and they have people scattered around the country cause not being funny how the **** can you get from croyden to birmingham that fast"

edit: As well as people asking if there are riots reported in their hometown, then saying "fcuk, I'm not going outside" is Facefcuk really that much easier to use than a sodding window?!
    Last edited by MK999; 09-08-11 at 12:04 AM.