Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hope this wasnt anyones of AOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wwmnw View Post
    So that caused the initial riot then every ****er copied?

****ing idiots should get their own riots.
    Pretty much Mrs Mike just called me and Wolvo city centre is swarming with Police already.... might go find me a Cav later one & go er, shopping, for a new TV & PC Currys here I come

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The moment TA boots touch down in London street, mass panic across the nation will set in. Sending in troops to rectify a "social" riot, not race or ethnic background, social, is a fcuking big thing! Army FTW dont get me wrong, but the minute that happens, the nation will be aware that it is beyond normal resource control. Thats the kinda **** goverments dont want.
    It would be an admittance that the ruling party/PM can't control the country - it'd be political suicide Also, TA? I highly doubt they're trained in crowd control, even some of the regs I've talked to about it say the army would just make things worse.

The police just need to beef up, pen the rioters in and nick them all. I did hear all the police station lockups in London are full, well in that case zip 'em and sit them down in the street til there's room

And the ones that do get nicked - community service to clean up the mess they made, repair all the damage etc! That should save the taxpayer a few quid at least.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cuff them to lampposts for the public to deal with.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Police standing by doing fook all is nothing short of disgusting ffs

If there not going to do anything what's the point of being there ?

Nice to see the people of London getting together to clean up, and that there was members of the public going round in groups to try and stop it last night

If this crap was happening here I'd be out there sorting the scum out as there so thick the probably don't realise that they'll want to use the shops there burning down next week

There probably all dole blagging scum anyway who get everything handed to them so have no idea on hard work and the value of money

IMO it's just coonts doing it, nothing to do with cuts, skint etc

Cops should be waaaayyy more brutal with the lots of them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little chav from Mancland was interviewed this morning on radio 1, he basically said he would keep doing it till he gets caught because it would be his first offence and would just get a slap on the wrist. He also said his family knew but all they would do is shout at him so he wasn't worried about them. These people are pond scum!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So why isnt this being used in a court of law then as thats a taped confession?!