Thread: PumaKa 1.7 Zetec powered Ford Ka

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PumaKa 1.7 Zetec powered Ford Ka

The car is a 1999 Limited Edition Collection Ka in Panther Black, with full black leather

The current Spec is:
    1700 Zetec Puma engine
    Puma Gear box (not some hybrid version)
    Tape ECU (racing puma map)
    Miltek 4-branch & full stainless centre exit exhaust
    AP Coilovers (all stripped & bearing and bushes replaced)
    Fiesta Turbo Brakes (new discs and pads) new rear shoes & cylinders
    14" Fiesta 1800 Alloys with 185/55/14 tyres (just had brand new front tyres fitted done 100 miles)
    Revotec 80mm rev counter
    Battery mounted in the boot
    new bottom arms and anti-roll bar links
    Poly-bushed rear beam

The Engine wiring loom has been stripped back and re-wired correctly, original Ka loom left in place with the Puma loom spliced in properly, replaced TPS wiring with new & extended Lambda loom

The engine has had new TPS, Air flow meter, coolant sensor, inlet temp sensor, lambda sensor basically anything its needed

Due to the original hybrid Gearbox destroying itself i set about fitted a correct puma gearbox that is now mounted from the top, this was done by using a rear Ka mount cut and welded onto the chassis, using a Nova Gearbox rubber mount this has made the alignment of the driveshafts and gear selector correct.

All the electrics work as they should the heaters are wired in properly with a feed from the puma ecu to control the Heater Control Valve, and after market 80mm rev counter is mounted in the heater vent, 1 key fits all the lock and the ignition, uprated 180 watts door speakers (original CD player will in refitted)

Everything is done on the car and it has been 100% reliable since it was converted, i've tried to keep it looking standard from the outside.
    The body work is in good condition for its age and yr, there is bubbling round the petrol cap and some surface on the bottom of drivers door & small amount on the passenger A-pillar (i've treated these areas with rust killer and waxoiled the inside panels)

The previous owner has had 2 patches welded on the Sills, i've since rubbed these back and re-coated them in underseal and then sprayed the under side in black waxoil

If genuinely interested please PM for my number
    its far easier to answer any question in a 5 mins phone rather than loads of emails.

I'm asking £2000 the Ka is ready to go and needs nothing
    On Saturday it made 143bhp & 134 ft-lb Torque

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Email: matt@pumaka.co.uk

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned