Thread: money back ??

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default money back ??

does any body know ?? im insured with admiral i payed 1650 in full for my 1.0 polo i know its madness ..ive been qouted online for a cprsa sxi 1200 fully comp all i would b doing is changing them over am i entitled to any cash back or anything ??any help would be great thanks ...

Senior User
    Somewhere under the bonnet. Drives: Mark 4 Astra GSi turbo. Builds: Nothing yet.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you cancel within 14 days you get a refund IIRC.

Look in your T's and C's...

Mallwyd, thats rally country to you! . . Drives: . . . . .1.7TD Novavan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you swap with them then its all dependent on how far through the year you are,

I.e.
    you have paid for 12 months of insurance which has a value of 137.50 a month,
    Then for example you have used 4 months of that and have 1,100 of usable credit, less administration fees etc,
    But to complete the year there's only 8 months left, and the other policy for the 8 months would be 800, so you should get back about 230-260 obviously that's including their fees etc

Also be wary that you will have to call them to amend your policy, and as you called them , you WON'T get the online discount that you had expected before so expect to get less back... Tesco are gits for doing this!
    Last edited by windfreek; 15-06-11 at 10:49 PM.