Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nats4 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brilliant weekend had by all again thankyou

and a massive thanks to tom (brownbear) lee spud and all the other admin and people that helped organise it and make it possible big pat on the back and thankyou from me and claire
    also thanks to everyone that turned up as without everyone it wouldnt have made it what it was
    nice to see the regulars again and meet some new faces
    thanks for having us and bring on pvs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another great nats. its always worth going. met some more people who i hope to remember at the next event.

ps. martin broke rule 18
    Last edited by mowgli; 22-05-11 at 10:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great weekend guys, nice to meet a few new faces. Gutted I had to leave early but the comfy hotel room, steak dinner and norfic ale, all paid for is softening the blow

ps, better get to bed as got my free full english in 7.5 hours

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks to everyone who made nat4 possible, had a great time role on pv and billing

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still here as I type this. It's eeriley (sp) quiet without the masses. Jack, Hayley, spud, Stupot, Burgo, baby Burgo, Tanya, Asa and myself have been reflecting and laughing our asses off at the rounders memories and god knows what else! Looking forward to the pics! Also can I say a HUGE thankyou to each and every member that came. Without you it wouldn't be possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firstly, massive thanks to everyone who attended and for making it the great get together it always is. As per usual (apart from the blip) everyone was on best behaviour and hopefully, after myself and Spudly's diplomatics, we will be able to go back next year.

I have received a message from Martin, and he has apologised and generally been a man about the whole thing. In which case I would like to draw a line under the issue and not have everyone's two pence thrown in about it, but let it be known that attempting to be a rally driver in the middle of a family campsite, especially after building up such a good relationship with the owner, will never be tolerated. The same goes for Billing as well. I thought Myself and Dan were repeating ourselves too much in the past when we bleat on about it, but this is a prime example where one person with a momentary lack of judgement can ruin 5 years hard work and some of you have seen first hand how angry it will make us

Anyway, moving on, a MASSIVE thanks to Tom for organising the whole thing. Seeing as it was his first show I think he did an awesome job

Now some pics! (yeah, odd I know, i'm actually posting pics ) Flick took these during the rounders match, and there are some brilliant shots considering how much running, sweating, falling over and mild heart attacks were going on Ill post up some highlights below, but follow the link for all of them (there are lots)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lee.rey...eat=directlink

ZOMBIE DOG

Whats the crack?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZOMBIE STE

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would like to thank tom for organising such a great weekend and also thank everyone who attended, its always good to put names to faces and i would also like to thank porter for the epic ride out in the cav , it has made me want one just as much as spud, anyway great weekend, weather and company

Club Member Club Member Royston's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As my first time.............

This was a great chill out weekend, would have like to be there all weekend, maybe next year .

As big thank you to Brownbear, Lee, Jack, rest of the team, etc, etc plus everyone else that went and made it a great weekend, made it happen.

I just wish I'd been a fly on the wall in the Pizza shop when we rang to order 15 Pizza's .....Buy One Get One Free Err 30 Pizza's

The venue is very good, and a good central location for everyone, roll on next year
    Regards

Royston

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh camp rounders looked fun...

Lee thats NOT how you discipline a child