Thread: Nova crossed with 206cc shed on 20's

Club Member Club Member fearless's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I read the Total vaux feature on bretts and have read all posts on here about it and thought was over rated, seen it at PV and realised how well it has been done and could understand why it gets such high regard.
    Cheers 4 all the good comments about bretts car - it's nice to know people who tamper with nova's and know the car inside out appreciate the effort that gone into building a car like bretts !!

Although people say thousands of pounds have been spent on it - i think its the attention to detail that make the car stand out - not the cost of the parts on it!!! - That level of build is capable of many of u guys if u take ur time and don't 'bodge' things (And believe me - it's took me some time to get it to that level !!!) Everythings in the way u present things - do the job right and as neat as possible and the finished product will impress the people in the know !!

Hope 2 see some novas this show season with the same effort and presentation thats gone into bretts !
    Dave France - The talent behind Fearless Motorsport Developments (FMD), creator of many a feature car including Brett Warburton's NovaWRC TotalVX cover car - a test run for my own project !!

Senior User
    southampton, Drives,sm2'd, t3'd let nova. which collects dust in a garage!.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well said! bretts car imo is the best nova ever! no silly bumpers etc engine that is usable ie not under powered not over powered and just the whole quality of the car is wicked

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That picture of Kathricks nova is about 9months old by the way. Someone sent me that and i think it was even on this board last year just before christmas???. So i would have thought it was nearly finished by now or indeed finished??

So has he scrapped it then?

Also the whole 206cc thing came from a comment on mig the other day when someone posted the pic up (yet again) and its stuck. Its quite funny really one member on mig puts the pic up another comments it looks like a 206cc......next thing it has 206cc lights LOL

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree bretts is a very nice car, never said it wasn't
    yes dan was me in the mk3 astra
    atm that car is currently sitting in his workshop being used as a skip oh ian 'that rotting shell' thing was to throw people of the new project, just like saying for example you've sold the car and bought something else etc. N E way as i said before does it really matter he has an M3 now!!! FACE it even the best nova (be it bretts or n e one elses) will never be as good as a E 46 M3!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW he has an m3 so? you want people to bow down and kiss his feet like on cruise south?

badge snobbery is so 1990 :P

U can find me in tha fo'dot six nigga. In the backseat fondlin' ya bitch nigga.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mate bought his wife a Ferrari F40 and himself drives round in a Lamborghini Diablo.

I have sat in the passenger seat.

Bow down and kiss my feet.

Man makes the money, money never makes the man. There are no posessions. Only obsession.

I worship no one. Kill your idols.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

couldn't give 2 monkeys if he's got a M3 Evo or plastic pig.
    M3 at pod got beat buy a Lotus carlton.
    2.0 XE Nova beat a lotus carlton.
    nuff said

U can find me in tha fo'dot six nigga. In the backseat fondlin' ya bitch nigga.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then.......

The nova got eaten by rust? ::

Sorry.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and then...........................

the m3 got stolen and used in a bank job.............................

and the lotus carlton was carjacked and shipped off to some arabic price to zoom round the desert in