User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try £2500 on my TD

this is at 22, with 3yrs NCB

why? Cause a taxi wrote my van off driving into the back of me and its deemed as a claim within the past 6months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WFT, thats ridiculous.

Surely a rear ender like that should be a non-fault claim? At worst a 50-50...

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what i've just said to them on the phone!

They're calling me back tomorrow as they "might have made a mistake"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My family motor got rear ended, and we rang the other party's insurance to get it sorted out. Our insurance were not involved at any point.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im insured with budget, who are infact minster law, who insure you through highways, who in turn insure you with LV broker, and somewhere in the middle of all of this Drive assist get involved to deal with the valuation of your vehicle/sort you out a hire car.

Its a headache to say the least, and i seriously wouldnt reccomend them or direct line to anyone!

Direct line had me off work for two weeks with my van locked up in an assessors yard after having it explained to them repeatedly that it was URGENT as i was self employed, that it HAD to get done quickly. when i eventually lost my temper and decided to drop the claim and fix it myself, i went to pick it up to find out that it haddnt even been moved. the battery was flat where it'd been sitting, and the rock was still on top of the drivers side wheel. - i'd flipped because they wanted to charge me £250 for a four wheel alignment check when i'd pointed out that with half the rear axel hanging off what the **** did they intend to prove by doing it? anyone with eyes and a vauge knowledge of cars can tell you that with 2" of play in the rear beam nothings going to line up!!

Ended up having to borrow £300 off my boss and pay it back in installments at a rediculous interest rate to get back on the road and earning again.