Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man run over by a train willingly

Senior User
    Somewhere under the bonnet. Drives: Mark 4 Astra GSi turbo. Builds: Nothing yet.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Man run over by a train willingly

Small Block Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bet the adrenaline rush was epic....althow one dangling wire...and BOOM

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would rather do this, then that stupid crazy russian building jump posted a short while ago .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an old boy was telling me once of when they were kids doing this or someone he knows was, one of the lads laid on the track and as the train was going over him they all realised the hook on the last carriage or something had broken loose and was bouncing on the track... you can gues the rest

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

adrenalin rush would be immense but i would never do that, i have mates who would defo consider it though.

there is a railway line next to my house we used to play on as kids and theres a viaduct on it over a glen. it was a really good shortcut from one area to another saving you about a 15min walk so we used to use it everyday.
    the bridge is a good height (100ft+) and is 2 tracks wide with no barriers at the edges, just a wall about 12 inches high.
    the bridge is so narrow that on the train you cant see the edge of the bridge, just the drop.
    ive been caught out on it before and had trains pass by when i'm on the other line and have seen/know people who have been on the bridge with a train on both lines and having to hang over the egde before pulling themsleves back up again

we used to hang over the egde for fun aswell so stupid when you look back on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that was done in this country, doesn't look like any UK loco I recognise

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    I don't think that was done in this country, doesn't look like any UK loco I recognise

Senior User
    Sunny Sunderland by the sea. Well, inbetween there and Durham.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grooge
    adrenalin rush would be immense but i would never do that, i have mates who would defo consider it though.

there is a railway line next to my house we used to play on as kids and theres a viaduct on it over a glen. it was a really good shortcut from one area to another saving you about a 15min walk so we used to use it everyday.
    the bridge is a good height (100ft+) and is 2 tracks wide with no barriers at the edges, just a wall about 12 inches high.
    the bridge is so narrow that on the train you cant see the edge of the bridge, just the drop.
    ive been caught out on it before and had trains pass by when i'm on the other line and have seen/know people who have been on the bridge with a train on both lines and having to hang over the egde before pulling themsleves back up again

we used to hang over the egde for fun aswell so stupid when you look back on it.

Which one were you?

If the vid is the same one I saw the other day, I never clocked the train really, but the geezer looks eastern European as you like.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunny