Thread: satin red 1.2 to 1.6

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default satin red 1.2 to 1.6

got this corsa few months back for the white corsa 1.6 i had , this is a 1.2 corsa LS , came with totally standard spec , so i fitted calibra leathers , weather went very cold so got rid and went for sport interior instead , got some 2.0 breaks off a cav sri to go on , corsa gsi steering wheel , and a c16se same as nova gsi but out of an astra so comes with coil instead of dizzy cap

pic of how it is at moment will be puttin new engine in over next week

well started taking engine out sunday morning and now its got a c16se in its place also managed to underseal and paint engine bay will be back on road tomorrow hopefully

well wasnt back on the road so soon as i couldnt get a spark , so i changed engine loom, ecu and crank sensor still no spark .as i had no eml what so ever was told problem could lie in dash loom as my electrics spazzed out so i changed all thats aswell , turned out that there was a wiring issue so all sorted now

few pics during the conversion will post more up when i take them off my camera

very dirty as you can see was stored in someones back garden

engine in before tidy up

another one of the dirt

and one of my inner arch

next plans are put combo anti roll bar on repaint my slabs ( IF I DONT SELL THEM TO GET SOME ASTRA GSI FAN BLADES ) and get a new wing as mine is flaking laquer , also going to put my 2.0 breaks on it and hopefully get some wind deflectors and a peco backbox

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

picture of engine in and bay cleaned up ive now got a drilled and deristricted airbox on it aswell just not in the picture am looking for a pipercross filter or something along them lines

Senior User Club Member scorge01's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks cool mate my brother has one identical but with black astra fan blades

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats what i want next i used to have astra gsi fanblades would like a set of them again and thanks mate