Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hello From Spain Of The South " Cardinal Malaga "

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good and already to stop these photos of gifts of the auto body newly labadito ah lack painting the kit of the gsi and to put on it

Photos of the auto body:
    -------------------------

Regards

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good so today been tied with the kit of the gsi to know since it was staying and seized this one his result I hope that you like

Since well I have done to him a few photo of the front, back part and wings in order that you see the project that I want to do

Photo of the front part with the paragolpes of the gsi mk the IInd:

Photo Of the back part with the paragolpes of the gsi mk I, with the aileron of the gsi mk I and the indicators:

Good here in the part of the indicators, I am going to remove the indicators white and am going to put those of series, but in the left side I am going aponer I like that he is the Britisher who is the one that has the light of reverse

Lateral left photo with the rims of the gsi:

Lateral right photo with the rims of the gsi:

In this one two it divides I him could not put the taloneras porqué tape-worm a bit fast but more or less is taking form not

Good I hope that you like the project greeting and shaft the near one

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good since we are going to be updating the topic of the front paragolpes of Corsican opel nova gsi mk II of the second attempt, the bony of since it was before and what I could have gone doing when I have had eurillos ok

This way it was before when it is bought a friend of mine of the club

Before:

And this one was the failure that tape-worm not if you remember

Now I have it of this form thanks to you for having encouraged in to make it I same and not the swindlers who exist for there is that every time it is more, the truth is that I am learning a block with regard to the restoration of the paragolpes

Here this one with the extracted bun and lijadito;

And now this another part is of like like this one given on the putty to be that it seems to you.

Advances with the putty:

Good I believe that if you you do not see any failure I believe that I list this one to be painted, on the photos already we know that they are not to 100%100 so this can cheat little eh. Certainly to where I have a doubt it is next to the lid that to stayed a bit thick but since in the cabin there is a machine of sanding so I will give him one spent rapid and I list since I have confidence with the owner. For my part and I return to repeat that if there is no failure since Corsican opel would begin Tuesday with the back paragolpes of to gsi mk I that you think

p.d: Another thing more than you wanted to comment, I him put the antinieblas of the renault clio 16v in the paragolpes or I it leave as this one with the added one of the renault lagoon mk I

Good I hope that you have liked the advances.

Regards.