Thread: MK2 Nova Track car, C20XE SBD Throttle bodies *UPDATED*

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MK2 Nova Track car, C20XE SBD Throttle bodies *UPDATED*

Update sale Add with new spec/pics etc 1/9/2011.

Before the side's had a full re-spray, and now with them re-sprayed in new paint scheme(bonnet/boot/both sides)+Opel decals.

WIP/Build thread can be found in sig at bottom of this post.

Brief spec as follows

Originally Nova trip 1ltr shell (that covered 24.500 miles), striped fully stitch welded throughout, removal of all seat brackets/floor bracing/ gear selector mount etc, Steal L seating rails welded in, OMP weld in cage tagged to A/B pillars, Cavalier internal gear shifter fitted.
    Engine & Transmission
    Fully Rebuilt 1998 C20XE, with porous mod (oil & water way professionally sleeved, have receipt) ARP rod bolts, all standard XE internals (engine has only covered approximately 15.000 miles from when it was rebuilt) (3000/4000 miles from the head rebuild) £650+ re build head costs
    Breather mod to rocker cover, Stainless steel bradded fuel lines, all internally mounted via bulkhead union fixings etc.
    Kerr Nelson quad core K1 10mm HT's, NGK Iridium plugs.
    SBD 208 TB full kit with SBD fuel pressure regulator Jenvey TB linkage, MBE 967ef ECU £2000+ new.
    Fully mapped and set up at MEKmotorsport on 5/4/2011 in Cheltenham by Dave Young,(£359) producing 185BHP 153lbft
    Full Ashley 2.25 Exhaust system and Manifold,selector kink removed 12" box added, hung on polly sport hangers.
    F20 standard gear box internals, helix tri paddle clutch, quaife LSD (Limited Slip Diff), Large Rally X drive shafts & hubs.
    Suspension
    Leda front coilovers with 350lb spring, with eccentric solid alloy spherical bearing top mounts, Avo rears coilovers with 250 lb springs, lower rose joint tie rods, plated front arms/fully polly bushed front and rear.
    Brakes
    Fiat 280mm drilled/grooved disks with Vectra V6 calipers, Ferrodo pads, full good ridge lines, into bradded brake lines to MC and internal bradded rear lines with bulk/floor union joints etc.
    Wheels & Tyres

Comes with Cavalier Cesaro's in 15" with 195/50/15 Toyo R888 SG Soft compound, done 2 track days.
    NOT the mo's in the last pic.
    Interior
    Corbeau Sprint seats Standard width, made from Kevlar/GRP, And weigh 5.5kg each, both on Alloy side mounts, Sparco 3" 4 point buckle type harnesses with Corbeau pads. Full REAL carbon fiber door/rear paneling with alloy door handles
    Lifeline 2000 plumbed in fire extinguisher internal pull handle, two nozzles mounted to strut brace above fuel rail.
    GSi dash/dials,Sparco deep dish leather wheel.
    Varlye Redtop 30 dry cell battery, mounted in boot with manual dash mounted cut off switch, fire extinguisher, Ally passenger foot rest yellow grip tape.
    OMP cage as per top section.

MOT June 2012 Tax SORN

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**
    As i do not wish to be miss leading or come across as if im with holding information im adding the following..
    due to an interested party checking HPI checks on the car it's has come to my attention that the car WAS classed as a Cat C in 2004, then the previous owner of the car/shell Chris Slater who i bought it off had the damaged wing/headlight bonnet replaced and vic checked, but i did not know of this as i had not HPI'd the car, it does not affect it structural integrity at all it's still 100% sound, here is why i did not know of this, as the V5 shows no evidence of it.

And to show the CC change.

£3995 OR CLOSE OFFERS.

Contact me via email on, oneoff_nova1@hotmail.com

Or PM me on here,

Or Call me on 07779006741 to arrange a viewing.

Thanks

Scott
    Last edited by scott.parker; 13-01-12 at 10:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right updated info, so no need for anyone to fell the need to add to whats open for all to see now.

Price is negotiable/pending spec changes etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Up to the top, open to very close offers, worth every penny, only want to sell to fund other things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is due to start on a listing on ebay from 19.00 tomorrow night for 10 day listing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sold!

If it ay bost dow fix it! Club Member Nobby's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged