Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfinished Nova project excellent 3dr shell,many bits, MUST SELL due to emmigration !

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Unfinished Nova project excellent 3dr shell,many bits, MUST SELL due to emmigration !

MK 2 Nova Luxe 1.4 8V 3DR unfinished project, many many bits !!! Excellent shell, MUST SELL by the end of the month due to emmigration. Located in Newnham On Severn Gloucestershire.

Please read below, sorry for the splurge but theres alot to list.

Hello all, as the title suggests here is my unfinished project for sale, i swore that i'd never ever sell this car but i simply have no choice ! I'm emmigrating on the 2nd of July therfore i've got to sell literally everything i own !!!! I was going to keep my Nova and finish it off in future but i've now got no where to keep it as i can no longer use the garage that it is being kept it

Anyhow a little about the car it's self, well it is a 1991 Nova Luxe 1.4 3dr, H reg. I bought this in 2006 as my first car and was chuffed with it It's an excellent shell and had never been welded. I drove it round for a year slowly modifying it along the way. I took it off the road as the battery tray had gone through so i started to strip it down to repair, it's at this point that i decided to strip it down and start a proper project.

As it stands the car is a rolling shell that is literally stripped down bare, all the glass apart from the windscreen is out, the shell as it now stands then, well as i say the battery tray has rusted through, the back arches are a little rusty and have been rolled (not very well, addmittedley by myself) and the o/s front corner of the lower front panel is very minorly bent around but not rusty at all, in all the shell really is very very clean !!!! it's very very clean and tidy underneath !!! Both doors are very good with no rust at all, although the n/s door dose have a small dent in which would be a very easy repair ! The front wings are both brand new and in primer with the front indicators and side repeaters blanked out.

Like i say i started to modify the car and there are many many bits with the car, i've listed everything i have for the car.

Spax RSX coilovers (cost me over £550 new !!!!)
    X5 Vauxhall Cavalier Cesaro alloys (no tyres)
    Corsa B electric power steering column + control box (cost me £100)
    1.4 8v carburettor engine and box (engine is stripped as was going to re-build for a turbo conversion, ran mint with about 56,000 miles on)
    Brand new K&N bolt on filter (never fitted cost £75)
    Courtenay sport 288mm big brake upgrade (discs and calipers, cost me £370)
    complete wiring loom with Falcon GSM alarm fitted (Cost £700 !!!!!!!!)
    Brand new complete lower front panel
    Brand new rear arch repair panels x2
    brand new pair of sill (dont know why i bought these are there is absolutley nothing wrong with the originals )
    x3 spare bonnets
    Pair of brand new front wings with the front indicators blanked out (cost me £40 each and £100 to have the recesses blanked + primed)
    Brand new rieger RS4 front bumper (cost me £120 new)
    Brand new Novadose sideskirts (cost me £100 new !!)
    brand new Quadconversions rear bumper (cost £130 new !!)
    Brand new Quadconversions tail lights (Cost £100 new iirc ?)
    Profesionally flushed boot (cost me £100)
    Quality aero alloy fuel cap (cost me £40 new)
    Spoiler with brake light (cant remember the make but cost me £100 new, not too big, looks very nice imo)
    PIAA silicone wiper blades (virtually new !!! cost £30)
    Sportex 4" backbox, cost me £100

Theres loads and loads of random bits with the car and it all needs it go !!! I would sell it off all in bits but i simply dont have time as i'm in such a rush it's simply all got to go as i've got no option. Theres X2 dashboards which are both very good ! Virtually all the old trim and seats, back bumper, basically loads and loads of bits !!! Far too many to mention.

I know this is the big let down but i havnt any pictures yet as it's too dark to take any, by far the best thing that anybody who's intrested can do is give me a call and come and have a look at it as you really cant tell alot from photos, it would obviously need to be trailered away, as you can see i threw loads and loads of money at this car as it was my first car and it'd just got my first job i was buying bits all the time.

I'm after £1150 for everything, complete shell with all the bits, absolutley everything !!! The Suspension and brakes cost me nearley this much !!! like i say this HAS TO SELL by the the end of the month as i leave on the 2nd July, please either e-mail me on scenesalvage@btinternet.com, r32dale@gmail.com or give me a call on 07777 682438 or 01594 510525 and ask for Dale

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open to sensible offers as i must sell this ASAP, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As said in the description i've no pics as of yet as it's too dark to get any at the moment, thanks.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As promised here are some photos, i know alot of people say this but they really dont do it justice, it really is a very very clean shell. I've also found out that i have a brand new set of goodridge stainless brake hoses (unopend in the box) that i'll include for the right price. This now MUST SELL by the weekend of the June 26th.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the bad photos i've been in such a rush to get everything done recentley, as you can see in the pics theres also a brand new meshed grill.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had alot of intrest in the shell it's self, i would sell the shell it's self rolling on standard suspension no doors or panels etc for £250 ovno as this is the main part i need to get rid of due to simply having no where to put it, thanks.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump as this must be gone by the weekend of the 26th, open to sensible offers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

price for coilovers and brake hoses please mate

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

price on
    X5 Vauxhall Cavalier Cesaro alloys (no tyres)