Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideal Price

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then if mum/dad have their own car they can't use their NCB as most companies only allow usage on one car at a time

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and no mirrored ncd due to a young driver opn the policy.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes fronting is fraud insurance. Police are getting wise to this now and are clamping down on it(so im told) i am still unaware how they prove who drives it more, im guessing looking out for the car over a period of time and seeing who is driving it. Aswel any modifications will make you stand out as it will be hard to prove a modified car is your parents. Just be careful if do this, as you are driving without valid insurance.

Yes insurance companies charge a fortune for young drivers and i do believe it is wrong but most of us have been there and paid it i would try your best to grin and bear it. I am currently 20 with 1 year no claims bonus. full clean liscence and live in a decent area.Working for the police force and im still paying £1800 for a 1.9 D pug estate. I have just got some quotes and yes i can get it cheaper but will just wait until its due. I know your occupation has alot to do with a quote, there are some websites i looked at a while ago which you put in you occupation (e.g brick layer) and it will give you a more insurance friendly work i.e (builder) for some reason it does help lower as i used it a while ago. unsure why but it works id try that
    Last edited by ianglanister; 15-02-10 at 12:07 PM.