Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hardslammed Saloon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faker
    I so want a sh1tty more door with a set of side draughts, dropped to within an inch of its life on a set of ATS manta rims.....
    i do aswell matey would be a good family car slammed to death with some euro style rims and not forgetting a xe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

octogonalpaul wrote

do it! this has cost me a grand total of around £450, less than half a months pay
    It was supposed to be the sensible car compared to the mini but it never stays that way

try and buy anything nova related in Northern Ireland and your in for a shock! you gave £150 for your car to start with which makes it a bargan. There is a rally series over here which is only for Novas, with junior drivers in 1200cc cars. makes them very sought after, in any condition for spares. I remember buying patern wings 2 to 3 years ago for £13 plus vat new. The cheapest price now is £55 plus vat. suppliers have cottoned on and inflated the price on everything. I have a couple of spare cars that I paid a premium for and I am tortured by people to sell them.
    Last edited by faker; 04-01-11 at 06:03 PM.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Passed another mot, and made it as car of the month in Retro Cars magazine, genuinely surprised there.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the front rims off?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite like the look of this, nice to see the roof rack has gone did the mini wheels fit straight on or you got adaptor plates for them as i have a full set of brand new ultralites which i think would look good on mine :D.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I aint a fan of the shat look, so it looks to55.
    But i get the idea that thats the whole point of it?

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

front wheels are 13x8 Compomotive SSR Mesh, and mini wheels fit straight onto Novas, as long as they're at least 13" diameter. The roof rack was on the old pictures not to be on the car but to save space in my garage, and the car isn't meant to be ratlook, it's just tatty! I'm not a great fan or restoring everything to factory, if it has some battle scars and a bit of rust and faded paint it tells a story. I like to have a rough and ready car to enjoy rather than a shiny trailer queen any day
    Saying that, if I had more money I'd definitely want an immaculate 2 door 'loon with a turbo'd 1.6 too

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it mate give me that over speedlines and all the other common things that have been around for years any day! Different is always good have abit of imagination with your car and enjoy just messing about with it! It isn't going to be a show winner but Its not about that it's about having fun! I tip my hat to you for having the balls to be different! And it isn't killed could be restorable by the looks of it if you wanted to but I like it how it is!