Thread: Vectra 1.8 stunning

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Vectra 1.8 stunning

Vectra 1.8 ls 16v manuel in burgondy 114000 on clock but had engine swap with 85 on so around 87 on engine at mo, comes taxed till 31st jan tested 31st feb no running problems bk bore exhaust sounds like no other!!! rear tints clifford alarm and immobaliser 17 inch grey alloys lowerd to the point were she handles like shes on rails and ive had her to 130 but thats all i dared

Bad points.
    Theres a chip on the rear bumper would proberbly be easyier to get a new rear bumper, ive chopped the air con rad out as the car dosnt have it so why have the rad? and it saved on weight and helped fuel, bk window tints has a slight tear in but been quoted a tenner to replace it so nothing major there and the rims have been battered abit in all onisty but been quoted 80 pound to fully rebuff and respray so not all that bad and the two front tires are now illegal but i am includeing one almost new tire in the sale which only had 80 miles on it before i took it off because i got all the 4 done so saved this one so youd need to put one tire on the front and fit this one.

i payed a grand for the car and was well worth it but im 22 and on my first years driving so you can imagine its too expensive for me to run specially now im gettin my own place.

Im looking for anything on or over 850.00 as the faults reflect the price

One, Two, Three, Izzy Wizzy Nova_Sean's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pics will help sale mate
    Quote Originally Posted by lee
    I wouldn't give a castlemain four x what she looked like if I was motor boating those bad boys

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Location is...

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

locations barnsley south yorkshire and dont know how to upload pics on to here pal but can send them through emails no worrys